Last Updated on
Nick James is a Bsc. Graduate in Computer Science and Technology, a profession that has fueled his fascination with the crypto and blockchain technology. He has been a crypto enthusiast and writer since 2014. He currently works for Inside Bitcoins, writing engaging opinion pieces on various developments within the dynamic crypto front. Nick has worked as a contributor on several finance websites such as ZyCrypto.
Nick is also a contributor on the the following websites:
Articles by Nick James
- What If Ripple Stopped The Monthly XRP Escrow Releases?
- Why It Might Be Impossible For The US And Others To Ban Bitcoin
- Why And How Crypto Exchanges Post Fake Trading Volumes
- How Does The Future Look For Litecoin? Can It Get Any Brighter?
- When Can We Expect A Bitcoin ETF To Be Approved?
- How Far Is A Trillion Dollar Market Cap For The Crypto Industry?
- Which Cryptocurrency Will Follow Bitcoin’s Footsteps and Spike Next?
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Spiking? A Look At The Factors At Play