Bitcoin News Trader is a modern investment platform that uses algorithms to allegedly make successful Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trades. By opening up this powerful platform to the public, Bitcoin News Trader claims it can maximize investment dollar input (provided by users) so that investment returns can be as high as possible. These returns are allegedly shared with investors in real time, providing passive income and possibly even early retirement for all involved. There are only a limited number of Bitcoin News Traders licenses available, so interested parties are encouraged by the app to sign up quickly. We’ve reviewed this software and find it to appear legit and not a scam, despite some nasty internet rumors. Read on to learn more.
- 1 Is Bitcoin News Trader Legit?
- 2 What is Bitcoin News Trader?
- 3 Who Founded Bitcoin News Trader?
- 4 How Does it Work?
- 5 How to Place a Trade on Bitcoin News Trader
- 6 Advantages of Bitcoin News Trader
- 7 Can You Make Money With Bitcoin News Trader?
- 8 Has Bitcoin News Trader Been onTV?
- 9 Bitcoin News Trader Mobile App
- 10 Bitcoin News Trader Review : The Verdict!
- 11 FAQs
- 12 Can I Get Free Money if I Share Bitcoin News Trader With My Friends?
- 13 Can I Withdraw My Earnings As Bitcoin?
- 14 What is Bitcoin Anyway?
- 15 BTC Prices Crashed. Does This Mean That Bitcoin is Dead or Dying?
- 16 Why Should I Try Bitcoin News Trader and Not One of Its Competitors?
Is Bitcoin News Trader Legit?
What is Bitcoin News Trader?
Bitcoin News Trader claims to be the easiest way to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, especially if you’re new to this kind of investing. This program is run by algorithms which were designed to take note of real world news events, in order to identify investment opportunities in the world of crypto. Real human investors can only read one article at a time, and make one trade at a time, often missing out on chances to profit. The Bitcoin News Trader algorithms claim to have no such limitations, and it claims to constantly maximize returns based on the best market wisdom in the fintech space.
Who Founded Bitcoin News Trader?
Bitcoin News Trader doesn’t advertise a celebrity founder like so many of its scammy competitors. In many cases, we find that when a trading robot talks about some super-wealthy genius who crafted the platform in his basement, this person usually does not exist. In reality, robot trading platforms that actually work combine the expertise of dozens of experts, and Bitcoin News Trader is no exception. You won’t see the face of some grinning computer savant on this website, but this is actually in this system’s favor.
Rather than try to impress you with a fictional CEO, Bitcoin News Trader is supposedly about technology and market best practices. Ever heard the investment saying “Buy the rumor, sell the news“? This is the ethic that allegedly makes this program so great. This software was built with the understanding that people invest in Bitcoin based on what’s happening in the media. By catching these events in real time, Bitcoin News Trader claims to be a better investor than any human being, and that you can be one of its financial beneficiaries.
How Does it Work?
Bitcoin News Trader is one of the first Bitcoin robots to act as a new trawler. The News Intelligence Hub explores the world of crypto news media, looking for news items that might trigger the next pump n’ dump or bull run. The algorithms is said to react to this news faster than human readers, buying up related assets at light speed, then selling these positions when the price is at its natural height.
Bitcoin News Trader makes these trades using binary options, not through the conventional exchange of digital assets. This removes friction in numerous ways. For one, no cash has to be traded for Bitcoin and back again; all accounts are settled in dollars. Another benefit is speed: with cryptocurrencies, transactions take time and numerous network confirmations; with binary options, a position can be liquidated in seconds.
All that might sound a little complicated, especially for the user who isn’t accustomed to investing or cryptocurrencies. But the reality is that this is one of the most user-friendly platforms we’ve ever tried. The Auto-Trade function takes all the guesswork out of trading. And while no algorithm can predict the future and make winning trades 100% of the time, users report that they have found Bitcoin News Trader’s win rate to be sufficiently high and that they make money every single time. If you want to try it for yourself, never invest more than you could afford to lose, do your own research, and start with the account minimum deposit of $250.
Now that you understand how Bitcoin News Trader works, let’s take a look at how to sign up and make a trade for yourself.
How to Place a Trade on Bitcoin News Trader
Here are some simple action steps that will have you up and trading in no time.
Step 1: Register
Start out by giving the platform your real name and email address. Once submitted, you’ll receive an email with a link you need to click. Do so, and you’ll be led a little deeper into the website, at which point you can input your phone number, nation of residence, and new user password. Once this is registered, you’ll be able to go inside your account.
We want to point out that here you’ll have the option to try a demo account. Basically, this is a fully functional account, but one that doesn’t require you to deposit any money to try it (you can’t win any money either). This is the time to learn how the site works, to see if you trust the process, and to prepare for the real thing, which is what we’ll get into next.
Step 2: Deposit Funds
Now that you’ve tried the Bitcoin News Trader Demo account and are convinced you know how everything works, it’s time to fund your account and try BNT for real! Start with the minimum investment deposit of $250. You could always deposit more, but you’ll always have that opportunity. Better not to get too excited at first. See how you do with that first $250, try withdrawing profits, and only then decide if a bigger investment works for you and your situation. If you’ve had success with $250, the app claims that you’ll likely have success with larger amounts, but don’t risk more if you’re not convinced that this is the right investment program for you and your money.
Step 3: Trade Bitcoins
At this point, you’ve created your account, worked within the platform demo, and made some successful initial trades. Now it’s time to invest in Bitcoin for real. We should recommend at this point that, if you happen to be successful, you should make sure to withdraw profits regularly. It’s always a good idea to save about 50% of all winnings, then to reinvest the other 50%. This way, they claim you’ll always have money rolling in, and that you’ll be making more and more investment returns on top of it. At this point, Bitcoin News Trader claim that you might even be able to call yourself a professional investor, something millions wish they could be but only very few achieve.
Advantages of Bitcoin News Trader
There are a ton of other Bitcoin robot traders out there. Some of them are scams, while others (such as Bitcoin Code and Bitcoin Loophole) are high quality platforms. We’ve compared numerous examples of both. Here are some advantages that stand out for Bitcoin News Trader, specifically.
- Bitcoin News Trader is one of the only high quality auto traders that makes its trades based on real world events, not just market trading patterns. Trading prediction isn’t all in the numbers; it has to do with real people and real news.
- You can get started with just a $250 investment. This is very low startup capital for any form of investing, especially Bitcoin investing where a single coin costs more than $3000 at present prices.
- Bitcoin News Trader gives you a fully featured demo account, so that users can determine whether or not this is the site for them.
- Bitcoin News Trader could not be any easier to use. Cryptocurrency is not an intuitive industry, and few regular people could even explain what Bitcoin even is. We like that trading is made so easy with this method, opening up this financial sector to a whole new audience.
Can You Make Money With Bitcoin News Trader?
Bitcoin News Trader claims to that their platform provides a way for users to make money. From reviews, users claim that this bot is very profitable. Here are some quick tips that users have reported on forums to be able to make the most of Bitcoin News Trader :
- The demo account is definitely the way to begin. You don’t want to get in over your head with a trading platform you don’t understand completely. So don’t get too anxious to make big profits. Learn the ropes and you’ll have much better success as time goes on.
- Start by investing $250, the minimum deposit allowed on this site. This is a great way to get started because it’s not a huge amount of money. You can ensure that this is the investment strategy for you, then decide if you want to invest more than this amount.
- Withdraw 50% of everything you win. This may not be exactly the ratio you settle on, but the point is that you should always be taking profits and getting them into your bank account. It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of the process and reinvest 100% of your returns, but one bad trade can take out everything you’ve worked for. Bitcoin News Trader claims to have great results, but it’s not right 100% of the time. No investment strategy is. Withdraw steadily and you’ll be prepared for the occasional missed opportunity.
- There are imitators out there pretending to be Bitcoin News Trader (we’re looking at you, BTC News Trader). Make sure that you only use the site linked at the beginning of this review. We can’t guarantee the performance of any other platform, which may or may not be a scam.
- Not only should you withdraw 50% of each trade, you should withdraw often. News trader investment platforms like this are becoming very popular, and increased traffic has been known to crash sites like this. If you’re always being careful to withdraw, you won’t lose access to your funds during one of these events.
- Compare Bitcoin News Trader to some of the other Bitcoin trading robots we cover in the page linked at the very start of this post. One of those may work better for you than this, though Bitcoin News Trader is definitely one of the cream of the crop.
Has Bitcoin News Trader Been onTV?
So far as we can tell, Bitcoin News Trader has never been on TV. There are some internet rumors that appear to tie this trading platform to different celebrities and TV shows. We’re not sure who is behind these rumors, but at least for now, none of them have been substantiated. We’ll cover some of the biggest rumors individually, below.
Has Bitcoin News Trader Been on Dragons’ Den?
Dragons’ Den is a British TV show where regular people get to pitch their business ideas to some of the biggest entrepreneurs in the world. All of the entrepreneurs are rich, and they can use their experience to decide whether fledgling ideas brought forth are worth pursuing or not. If they find an idea they like, they can put money up for its development right on the spot, to get a major stake in the future enterprise.
As much as Bitcoin News Trader seems like a perfect fit for a show like Dragons’ Den, it has never appeared here, and we don’t see it slated for any future episodes. Maybe people spreading this internet rumor know something we don’t, but we wouldn’t bet on the Trader appearing on Dragons’ Den anytime soon.
Is it True That Bitcoin News Trader Appeared on Shark Tank?
Like Dragons’ Den, Shark Tank is a show about aspirational entrepreneurship, just for American audiences. As in the example above, Bitcoin News Trader hasn’t appeared on Shark Tank. It may be too new or too digital, but even though it may appear on this show in the future, this one is so far only a rumor.
Does Elon Musk Back Bitcoin News Trader?
Elon Musk is tied to so many innovative technologies that it only makes sense that people think he created Bitcoin. Unfortunately for these believers, Elon Musk didn’t create Bitcoin. Nor is he associated with any Bitcoin-related products. In truth, we haven’t seen Elon Musk tied to Bitcoin News Trader specifically, but he’s so commonly associated with this crowded sector, we thought it bore mentioning. In general, auto trading robots that try to attach themselves to Elon Musk are scams. Good think we didn’t see Bitcoins News Trader doing the same!
Bitcoin News Trader Mobile App
As of now there is no Bitcoin News Trader mobile app for Apple or Android. This is not to say that there will never be such an app. In fact, because Bitcoin News Trader is popular and growing so fast, we expect to see one of these materialize in the months to come. When it’s released, we’ll make sure to update this review so that our readers can take advantage of this convenient new resource.
Bitcoin News Trader Review : The Verdict!
Bitcoin News Trader is not a scam, and definitely works just like it says on the tin. Though not perfect, users claim that this bot is highly accurate in its trades, and quick to share the profits it promises. Making trades based on news is a totally different strategy than many competitor Bitcoin robots use. This app claims that, with this strategy, it is as effective if not more than other platforms based on trading through market patterns alone.
While this might be a feature that Bitcoin News Trader adds in the future, so far there is no friend-sharing-bonus option. We think this would be a great addition to an already strong platform, one which could help this laudable site grow even faster. If you end up loving the platform and want to share it with friends, why not drop a suggestion to Bitcoin News Trader customer support?
Can I Withdraw My Earnings As Bitcoin?
What is Bitcoin Anyway?
Bitcoin is digital money that is mined by powerful computers around the world, and can be used anywhere, regardless of borders, politics, or fiat money customs. Bitcoin has value because of supply and demand. It's a finite resource, albeit digital, so as long as there's someone out there who will trade goods of services in exchange for Bitcoin, BTC will always have value. Fiat money like dollars works pretty much the same way. That's why Bitcoin, which is not issued or owned by any government, is such a bright idea.
BTC Prices Crashed. Does This Mean That Bitcoin is Dead or Dying?
Some Bitcoin traders are worried because BTC prices fell so sharply in 2018, and have yet to recover in 2019. We can't tell you with certainty that Bitcoin will recover in value, but there are good reasons to believe that BTC will one day surpass previous all time high prices. Bitcoin keeps getting faster and more affordable to use, and it's a better currency than many failing national currencies, such as the Venezuelan Bolivar. Bitcoin may not be at it's most glorious in early 2019, but it's far from dead.
Why Should I Try Bitcoin News Trader and Not One of Its Competitors?
No one said that this is the best Bitcoin trading robot in the world. It's merely one of the best we've had the pleasure of trying. We think you should try several of the Bitcoin robots we've recommended in other sections, and then choose the one that works best for you. Bitcoin News Trader trades based on news, while others tend to trade based on market trading patterns. We think the news strategy is very promising, and may work better in the long haul. But only time will tell on that point, so do your own research and hope for the best.