Last Updated on
- Bitcoin Generator is the newest scam claiming to be a bitcoin trading bot with high profitability. This scam promises a daily return of $5000 from a trading capital as little as $250. We have carried out a rigorous investigation and found Bitcoin Generator to be a scam.
A live test informs InsideBitcoins reviews and also on an analysis of feedback from people who have tried the robot. This review confirms that Bitcoin Generator is a terrible scam that targets inexperienced crypto traders. Furthermore, they use deceptive marketing techniques to bait new signups.
In this review, we will analyze all the red flags that show that Bitcoin Generator is a scam. We will also provide tips to help you identify scammers and also recommend legit robots that you should try. Keep reading or go straight to a legit robot by clicking the link in the table below.
Is Bitcoin Generator a Scam? Yes!
What is Bitcoin Generator?
Bitcoin Generator is a scam platform that tricks unsuspecting traders into depositing money with sham offshore brokers. The platform alleges to be a fully automatic robot that applies complex computer algorithms to identify and execute trading signals. However, InsideBitcoins investigation reveals that it does not have such technologies. Like other scam platforms, Bitcoin Generator provides a fake web-trader that reports predetermined losses.
Generally, trading robots rely on sophisticated algorithms to scan the markets for trading insights and execute trades. There are those that depend on big data and those that copy the trades of professional traders. Some of the best trading robots that rely on big data apply advanced technologies in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Read our Cryptosoft Review for a legit robot that applies these technologies.
Why is Bitcoin Generator a scam?
Bitcoin Generator: Key Features
Bitcoin Generator is a scam platform, and you will not make a dime through it. We can confirm that you will make consistent losses from the beginning to the end if you deposit with this robot. Try Bitcoin Trader if you are looking for a legit robot with high profitability.
Bitcoin Generator is a scam platform and therefore does not allow its victims to withdraw their trading capital. This is because the only way they make money is by stealing deposits. Any attempt to withdraw your capital is likely to get you blocked from the platform.
InsideBitcoins investigation reveals that the Bitcoin Generator web-trader is fake. There is no real trading that takes place with this platform, and the results you get through it are predetermined. Scam robots are known to use this trick to get their victims to believe that their money was lost during real trading.
The Bitcoin Generator website and trading platform are not safe. As mentioned earlier, they lack encryption, which makes it easy for hackers to steal data. We have also determined that Bitcoin Generator shares user data with third parties, mostly scam offshore brokers. This is typical of most scam robots.
The brokers listed as Bitcoin Generator partners are all fake. This means that they have no regulation and do not engage in any real-time trading. Without supervision, there is no way to trace them in the event of a deposit dispute. InsideBitcoins recommends that you stay away from this platform. Read our guide to identifying the best trading robots and robot brokers for legit robots.
How to identify a legit trading robot
Legit robots tend to have the same characteristics and are easy to locate for the trained eye. The following are the factors we take into account when determining the legitimacy of a trading robot.
- Transparency – Scam robots will never truthfully disclose crucial information such as their legal registration and founder’s identity. Most lie about these details and are likely to provide fake testimonials. Our investigation involves conducting a reverse image search on the founder’s profile photo and photos used for the testimonials profiles. Scammers are known to use images from stock sites or hire actors on Fiverr for video testimonials.
- Reputation – We conduct an in-depth analysis of users’ feedback on individual consumer review sites. Scam robots are likely to have a generally negative reputation. Beware of any platform with many negative reviews or those with a few perfect reviews.
- Withdrawals – A trading robot that does not allow you to withdraw your trading capital is likely to be a scam. Our investigations include a live test where we request for capital withdrawal after a few hours of trading. Most scam robots make consistent losses and will not allow you to withdraw your capital.
- Customer service – A legit robot must provide multiple communication channels and must respond to inquiries as soon as possible. Scam robots usually provide email as the only mode of communication and do not respond to inquiries unless they relate to how to make a deposit.
Is Bitcoin Generator legit? The Verdict!
Bitcoin Generator is a scam platform whose sole objective is to bait unsuspecting traders into signing up with scam brokers. Once you deposit with this platform, there is no way to recover your money. The scammers behind the platform share it with their partner sham brokers and affiliates. Meanwhile, they redirect you to a fake web-trader that reports predetermined losses.
If you are looking for a legit crypto robot with high profitability, we suggest that you try Bitcoin Trader. We have tested this trading bot and can confirm that it is highly legit. Moreover, we can confirm that it is possible to make an average daily profit of $1k using this robot. Bitcoin Trader requires a minimum deposit of $250 to start trading. The app is free to use, but there is a likelihood that they will introduce a license fee in the future. This means that this is the best time to use this robot.