Last Updated on
The legalization of marijuana across the U.S. has proven to be a boon for numerous industry stakeholders. The cannabis sector is emerging from the shadows and establishing itself as a massive economic force. This has spelled numerous benefits for growers, manufacturers, couriers, sellers, and users, who can now transact in the open instead of having to engage in back-alley deals.
While legalization brings untold benefits to the marijuana sector, challenges remain.
The industry, still mired in fragmented processes and business practices, has yet to fully realize its potential.
To catalyze this revolution, Budbo, Inc. is transitioning its suite of products to the Blockchain and thus, inducing transparency and efficiency in the industry. The project is headed by successful entrepreneurs and former top executives who have years of experience working in mobile technology, logistics, and blockchain development.
Budbo is building a comprehensive blockchain-based platform with broad benefits for everyone involved in the marijuana supply chain– growers, manufacturers, suppliers, couriers, dispensaries, users, and regulators.
The Budbo Blockchain will simplify, optimize and in many cases, automate the following processes:
- Supplies and Equipment Ordering– With the help of Purchasing Management module, growers can keep track of purchasing trends and inventory balances.
- Inventory Management– Budbo’s Inventory Management module can be used both by growers and dispensaries to manage all stages of the product life cycle efficiently. With this tool, growers and dispensaries can minimize excess stock, ensure regular inventory replenishment and timely order fulfillment.
- Seed to Sale tracking– With this GPS-based feature, businesses can track marijuana through all the steps of the supply chain- from growing to processing to product shipping, and finally to the transactions at PoS in dispensaries. Users can set geo-fences and alerts to know where their product is at all times.
- Point of Sale– With a mobile application, a PoS integration product, a payment portal, and an online plug-in for businesses, Budbo offers mobile payments and PoS services.
- Client Management– Budbo will build a Customer Database with information on the client’s preference of strains, time data and geo-location, and proximity to dispensaries for helping businesses make informed decisions.
- Analytics– Using real-time updates from Budbo on targeted user likes, preferences, and products most likely to be purchased, dispensaries can stock their shelves with the products which are likely to generate maximum sales.
- Retail Location Forecasting– Those looking to open new dispensaries can analyze customer metrics and compare locations to understand which towns and neighborhoods are the most potentially profitable for their business.
- User Interactions– The Budbo app provides a fun, immersive environment for users to connect, message, share reviews, and play games, thus building a widespread marijuana community. This app is the foundation for generating analytical data.
All the data generated in the Budbo ecosystem will be recorded on blockchain, and this data can be accessed by stakeholders in the marijuana industries using the BUBO token. The BUBO token is a utility token which will serve as an API key in this ecosystem. This data will allow government authorities to monitor adherence to regulations, while empowering businesses to make more informed business decisions.
The revolutionary potential of Budbo is immense, with its focus on bringing essential market data into a legal light, and tracking and helping secure the development of the legalized marijuana economy.
To participate in Budbo’s token sale or learn more about the platform, please visit https://budbo.io/.