Explore the Business of Bitcoin
South Korea’s First Major Cryptocurrency Conference & Expo
Continuing the largest bitcoin event worldwide, Inside Bitcoins is headed to Seoul on December 12-13, 2014. Join us at the Korea International Exhibition Center for two days of conference sessions and exhibit hall access on December 12-13. During the two-day event, attendees will hear top thought leaders analyze the first digital, decentralized, peer-to-peer based global currency. Session topics will cover the implications of bitcoin, investing and startup strategies, current mining challenges, international compliance, mass adoption, and what lies ahead. Whether you’re new to cryptocurrency or you’re a bitcoin expert, register for Inside Bitcoins Seoul and see how this exciting protocol is spurring a global payment revolution.
Register Before December 12 And Save
Prof. Hoh Peter In
Professor, Department of Computer Science, College of Informatics, Korea University
Bitcoin Foundation Gold Member
The Bitcoin Foundation welcomed Inside Bitcoins as its seventh Gold Member on July 9, 2014.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with a vested interest in bitcoins and other virtual currencies, including:
- Financial professionals
- Private equity, corporate, angel and venture capital investors
- Banks and financial institutions
- Brick-and-mortar merchants and online retailers
- Credit and loyalty solution providers
- Daily deal and group buying networks
- Data and payment processors
- Legal professionals
- Security solution providers
- Founders of early stage and emerging growth companies
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Sponsors, Exhibitors, and Media PartnersBecome A Sponsor | Become A Partner
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For sponsorship inquiries in Korean, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibit Hall Hours: Dec. 12, 9:00am-6:00pm and Dec. 13, 9:00am-6:00pm
- Research on bitcoin related technology, industrialization and standardization of bitcoin, bitcoin security and safety
- Putting in practical use bitcoin research and its outcome / Support for Bitcoin research
- Technical cooperation and alliance with relevant institutes, organizations, universities and corporations