Last Updated on
In recent days, auto-trading robots have become popular thanks to the potential demonstrated by the world best robots. A good auto-trading robot can generate thousands of dollars in profits per day from an investment as little as $250. However, not all trading robots are legit. In fact, 99% of all trading bots in the market today are a scam. HB Swiss is one of the scam robots masquerading as a forex trading robot.
InsideBitcoins investigation takes into consideration a myriad of factors when determining the legitimacy of a robot. These factors revolve around transparency, profitability, reputability, safety and customer services. In this review, we will look at why HB Swiss is a scam and also give recommendations for tested and proven robots. Try a legit trading robot by clicking the button in the table below or keep reading to learn more about HB Swiss.
Is HB Swiss a Scam? Yes!
HB Swiss is a scam trading bot and you should stay away from it. Our investigation reveals that there are a lot of complaints about this platform. The majority of users report losing their deposit within a few minutes of trading. We can confirm that this trading robot is owned and controlled by several scam brokers.
Further research reveals that they do not have any underlying proprietary technology. Like most scam robots in our list, HB Swiss uses a webpage to trick traders to believe that there is an underlying trading algorithm. This webpage has similar features with legit robots but they do not work. When a trader switches on live trading, the platform starts making losses and cannot be stopped until the deposit is finished.
HB Swiss lies about its founders and does not disclose about its partner brokers until a deposit is made. We have established that the profiles used for founders are fictitious. Furthermore, this platform partners with unregulated, sham offshore brokers.
What is HB Swiss?
HB Swiss is a scam platform claiming to be a forex trading robot. InsideBitcoins test reveals that this platform is owned and used by scam brokers to trick traders into signing up. They do not have any trading technology and their fake web-trader is set to make consistent losses. InsideBitcoins investigation also reveals that this platform keeps moving from one domain to another. This is typical of most scam trading robots.
Before venturing into Forex, HB Swiss was operating a binary options robot. We can confirm that the negative publicity from scamming traders is what made HB Swiss change web-domain and start operating as a forex robot. Moreover, HB Swiss tells blatant lies on its website. Perhaps the biggest lie is the $5000 profits per day from an investment of $250. They do not shy away from asking investors to invest as much as $10,000 to make a million dollars in less than a month.
We can confirm that there is no robot on earth that can report such profits. You won’t make a dime with HB Swiss, therefore, stay away from it. We recommend that you try Netflix Revolution if you are looking for a legit auto-trading bot. InsideBitcoins has tested this robot and proven that it is among the most profitable in the industry. Read our Netflix Revolution review or click the trade button in the table below to start trading.
How does HB Swiss work?
HB Swiss claims to apply sophisticated computer algorithms to scan the crypto markets for tradable insights and execute trades automatically. However, our live test reveals that they do not have such technologies. We can confirm with a 100% certainty that what they provide is just but a webpage meant to trick traders into signing up. Once you make a deposit, consider your money as lost.
Legit trading robots utilize the power of technology to analyze big data and automatically execute corresponding trades. Traders can prove the existence of this technology since it shows some consistency in profitability. A genuine robot can make losses but it has a high likelihood of overcoming them. Also, traders can relate performance to market events such as economic news. Scam trading robots report losses from the beginning to the end. Top trading robots conduct both technical and fundamental analysis.
In technical analysis, the robot reviews charts and historical data to determine the direction of the markets. Similarly, in fundamental analysis, the algorithm analyses qualitative data to make decisions. For instance, the robot can read the news as they emerge and place matching trades. This makes it possible to capitalize on every trading opportunity that presents. Read our 1k Daily Profit Review for a robot that conducts both the fundamental and technical analysis.
Why you Should never trade with HB Swiss
InsideBitcoins investigation finds this self-proclaimed trading robot to be highly suspicious. We recommend that you stay away from it and instead try tested and proven robots. The robots recommended in this review and in our main page are all proven to be legit. In a nutshell, here are some red flags that this robot is a scam.
- Automated losses – Our investigation reveals that you will not make any money through this platform. There are a lot of complaints about people losing their entire deposit within a few minutes of live trading. You will lose your entire deposit in minutes if you decide to trade with this bot.
- No withdrawals – HB Swiss does not allow traders to withdraw their money if they opt out before live trading. Those who decide to trade have nothing to withdraw given that the platform is set to automatically make losses until their money is finished.
- Unsecured trading platforms – InsideBitcoins investigations show that the HB website and web-trader are highly insecure. You are likely to get exposed to cyber attackers if you sing up with this bot.
- Provides misleading and false information – Our investigation reveals that this platform lies about almost everything. For instance, our live test reveals that the testimonials provided on their website are false. The images used are from stock sites.
HB Swiss scam Signup Process
How to determine a scam auto-trading robot
Scam auto-trading robots are not hard to detect for a keen trader. The following are the telltale signs of a scam auto trading robot.
- Ridiculous profits guarantee – Scam robots tend to guarantee enormous profits from a little investment. For instance, HB Swiss promises to help traders make at least $5000 per day from an investment of $250. These platforms are likely to stress more on the earning potential in their marketing campaigns.
- Fake reviews – Scam robots tend to use images from stock sites to build fake testimonial profiles. The fake reviews are likely to be about how the app helped the reviewer to get out of debt and buy expensive cars. You can determine if a profile is false by conducting a reverse image search of the photos used for reviews.
- Poor reviews – If there are a lot of complaints about people losing money or not being able to withdraw, then it is highly likely that the platform is a scam. Avoid platforms with a lot of negative reviews and those with few perfect reviews.
- Keeps changing domains – A platform that keeps moving from one web-domain to another is also likely to be a scam. Sham trading robots keep changing name and domains to avoid being punished by Google.
Is HB Swiss legit? The Verdict!
InsideBitcoins investigation reveals that HB Swiss is a scam trading robot. This platform is used by scam brokers to fish for deposits from unsuspecting users. There are a lot of complaints about the platform disappearing with traders’ money. Our live test shows that they do not have any proprietary trading technology. What they provide is a cleverly built webpage to trick traders into signing up. Once you deposit money, they go missing in action. We recommend that you only trade with tested and proven trading robots. Click the button in the table below to start trading with a legit auto-trading robot.