Explore the Business of Bitcoin
Inside Bitcoins is Returning to New York City!
Continuing the largest bitcoin event series worldwide, Inside Bitcoins is headed to New York City on April 27-29, 2015. Join us at the Javits Convention Center for a half day of tutorials, two days of conference sessions and our growing exhibit hall. During the three-day event, attendees will hear top thought leaders analyze the first digital, decentralized, peer-to-peer based global currency. Session topics will cover the implications of bitcoin, investing and startup strategies, current mining challenges, international compliance, mass adoption, and what lies ahead. Whether you’re new to cryptocurrency or you’re a bitcoin expert, attend Inside Bitcoins New York and see how this exciting protocol is spurring a global payment revolution.
Register Before February 15 And Save
Founder & CEO, Pantera Capital Management
Contributor, CNBC’s Fast Money and Founder and Managing Member, Brian Kelly Capital LLC
Attorney, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
Founder and President, Chamber of Digital Commerce
Editor in Chief, American Banker
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with a vested interest in bitcoins and other virtual currencies, including:
- Financial professionals
- Private equity, corporate, angel, and venture capital investors
- Banks and financial institutions
- Brick-and-mortar merchants and online retailers
- Credit and loyalty solution providers
- Daily deal and group buying networks
- Data and payment processors
- Legal professionals
- Security solution providers
- Founders of early stage and emerging growth companies