Integrated Ventures, the company self-described as a group with “focus on blockchain and cryptocurrency sector,” has purchased WhatsMiner equipement, according to a press release.
The equipment it purchased from the group is:
- Antminer S17Pro/56TH – 100 units (*)
- Antminer S17Pro/73TH – 72 units (*)
- Antminer Z11/138 – 5 units (*)
- Antminer S19Pro/110TH – 2 units (*)
- WhatsMiner M31/74TH – 110 units (**)
By December 15 of this year, the company will have purchased 395 units.
Speaking on the matter is Steve Rubakh, CEO of Integrated Ventures, who said:
“The Company is deploying recently raised capital for purchases of the mining equipment, driven by:
- decrease in power and general operating costs
- improved profitability and efficience of the mining equipment
- recovery and recent performance of the cryptocurrency markets
- significant BTC purchases, reported by major institutions
- cryptocurrency sector’s maturity, positive developments and acceptance as a viable investment.
Estimated unaudited annual mining revenues, based on BTC price of $17,000 are tracking at $950,000+ vs actual revenues of $454,170 for year 2020.
Thus, subject to the equipment availability, the Company intends to execute purchases of the mining equipment, on bi-weekly basis, mainly relying on current and future cash flow. We expect to deliver revenue and profitability growth and see a great potential for the M&A driven business expansion opportunities, going forward.”