Search Inside Bitcoins

Conflux Crypto Price Prediction – Will CFX Continue to Pump?

Don’t invest unless prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment, you shouldn’t expect to be protected if something goes wrong.

Conflux Network Crypto Price Prediction
Conflux Network Crypto Price Prediction

Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

The loss acquired during the most recent correction phase has been fully recovered by the Conflux coin after four straight days of gains. This article will analyze the CFX price prediction and explore other highly potential altcoins to buy in 2023.

The full Conflux price prediction is shown in the video above, subscribe to his YouTube channel for additional cryptocurrency price forecasts.

What is Conflux Network

Conflux is a crypto project aims to reduce the economic and social divide between Western and Asian people and economies by acting as a platform for smart contracts. Additionally, it has a Turing-complete state machine that is built on top of a fast consensus process.

The protocol in question is known as Tree-Graph, and it is what makes the project as a whole more scalable. The network is supported by the Conflux Foundation, which was established in 2018. It has a strategy to inform people about all that blockchain technology has to offer on a global scale.

The network is also committed to building a brand-new platform for finance, Web 3.0, and decentralized applications. The network can handle between three and six thousand transactions per second using its consensus algorithm.

The platform of the network is also EVM compatible and comes with a native CFX token that plays a crucial part in the operation of its ecosystem.

See our guide the best crypto to buy now here.

CFX Price Prediction

As of today, March 15, Conflux Network price is $0.293 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1.17 billion, market cap of $780.04 million, the CFX price increase 42.42% in the last seven days. Conflux Network reached its highest price on Mar 27, 2021 when it was trading at its all-time high of $ 1.720.

Conflux Network Price Graph


According to technical indicators, Conflux Network’s 200-day simple moving average (SMA) will climb during the next month and reach $0.211 by April 15, 2023. Conflux Network’s 50-Day SMA is expected to reach $0.705 on April 15, 2023.

The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is currently at 65.46, indicating that the CFX market is in a neutral state.

CFX Alternative

Meme coins continue to offer their investors large returns as the cryptocurrency market steadily begins to recover. Love Hate Inu offers feature-rich utilities that positioning it to become a leading contender in the meme coin market.

The meme coin initiative Love Hate Inu allows users to participate in polls and earn rewards. Via its ground-breaking Vote-to-Earn (V2E) feature, users may gain steady profit by voicing their thoughts on divisive issues.

Users of the Love Hate Inu community can participate in these discussions by staking LHINU, the platform’s native token, in exchange for votes and digital incentives. Blockchain technology is used to conduct this voting, preventing any manipulation of the results.

Before casting your vote, you must stake your tokens for at least 30 days to prevent against any fraud. As a result, your voting power increases with the length of your token stake or the amount of your staked coins. Guide on how to buy LHINU token here.

The 90% of 100 billion tokens that will be in circulation during the LHINU presale will be available to the general public, making it transparent. The remaining 10% of the token supply will be held in reserve and used for development, V2E prizes, and marketing campaigns.

At the time of writing the Love Hate Inu token presale has raised over $760,000, early investors can purchase LHINU tokens for $0.000085. The first stage of the presale will conclude in two days, after which the price will rise to $0.00009.


Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Read next