The Most Awaited Trading Competition of the Year ByfelicityPRO INVESTOR Last Updated: 27 August 2021 Great news! Phemex announces a new edition of Trader’s Arena, which runs from March 10th. And this year, there are $2 million on the line. A brief explanation of Trader’s Arena If you haven’t heard of it before, Trader’s Arena is a crypto trading competition focused on teamwork. To join the contest, you just need a minimum of 0.005 BTC on your trading account and at least ten members in your team. The timeline has three primary sequences: 10-23rd March – those interested can join one of the teams or create a new one and start gathering their partners; March 24th – April 7th – the players start trading at full strength, striving for the top; 7-13th April – the leaderboard is polished, followed by the rewarding of winners on the last day. It is worth noting that the maximum pool prize of $2 million can be unlocked only by hitting the number of at least 18,000 total participants. So the more friends you get on your team, the better. How is the pool prize distributed? You have to be among the top 10 teams on the leaderboard or one of the top 10 traders to be counted as a winner. Team Awards 1st Place – 25% of the total prize pool; 2nd Place – 15% of the total prize pool; 3rd Place – 8% of the total prize pool. 4th to 10th Place – 30% of the total prize pool equally distributed. Individual Awards 1st Place – 8% of the total prize pool; 2nd Place – 5% of the total prize pool; 3rd Place – 2% of the total prize pool. 4th to 10th Place – 7% of the total prize pool equally distributed. How is the team prize distributed among members? As we all know, some team members could be gems, and other ones could simply wait for others to do the hard work. Phemex is, first and foremost, an honorable company. So the prize distribution on Trader’s Arena is fair too: For at least 20 members Leaders get 40% of the team prize; The top 10 members share 30% of the team prize; The rest of the team share 30% of the team prize. For less than 20 members Leaders get 40% of the team prize; 60% of the team prize is equally shared with the other members. Ready to show your talent? Don’t miss the chance to try your trading powers against one of the best traders out there.