Last Updated on
Blockchain writer with an academic focus on financial crime
Based in Malta, Kane is a cryptocurrency and blockchain writer boasting an impressive academic portfolio. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance, a Master’s in Financial Investigation and is currently studying for a Research Doctorate in money laundering.
Kane is an avid researcher and has conducted exploratory studies and research pieces, focusing on UK money laundering threats and vulnerabilities. He currently writes for a variety of publications within the cryptocurrency and general finance space such as Blockonomi and The Motley Fool.
Kane is also a contributor on the following websites
Articles by Kane Pepi
- How Long Does it Take to Mine 1 Bitcoin?
- Why is Bitcoin Valuable?
- Buy Bitcoin with VISA Gift Card
- What is a Bitcoin Address?
- Solo Mining Bitcoin and Is it Profitable?
- Three Crypto Wallets Removed By Google Without Warning: CoPay BitPay and Bitcoin.com
- Small Canadian Town Gives in to Ransomware Hackers, Sends Bitcoin
- Ethereum Increases Efforts to Restrict ASIC Mining Devices
- Two Major Cryptocurrency Firms Move Closer to Initial Public Offering
- Cryptocurrency Heavyweights Looking to Launch Lobbying Group
- Cryptocurrency Gets Exposure in Hugely Popular UK Soap Opera
- Rumors Suggest Nasdaq Building Tool Capable of Predicting Crypto Price Movements
- Marshall Islands Receives Warning from IMF to Rethink Crypto Plans
- Underlying Costs of Programming on the EOS Platform on the Rise
- New PwC Study Reveals 84% of Businesses Experimenting with Blockchain Technology
- From Hyperinflation to Crypto Growth: The Tale of Venezuela