Search Inside Bitcoins

Crypto Startup Jim AI Studios Launches New Plinko Gambling Product

Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong.


Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Cryptocurrency startup Jim AI Studios has done it again, introducing a new Plinko gambling product, TG.Casino.This is an exclusive place for online, anonymous crypto gambling.

Plinko first debuted in the US around 40 years ago, with its popularity growing. It now stands among the most famous avenues to gamble on, with crypto casinos flocking to it, thus TG.Casino. The project supports Bitcoin cryptocurrencies, with bonuses payable in digital currency.

Interested players and gaming enthusiasts looking for amazing Plinko casinos should head to TG.Casino. This is a reputable, safe, and trustworthy cryptocurrency gambling site. The project has already been launched in Telegram.

The project capitalizes on the seamless Telegram automation to replicate the success of the Telegram-powered web3 platform Unibot. As reported, Unibot offers cryptocurrency trading strategies to Telegram users every month. All these ramp up to the euphoria surrounding TG.Casino and its native token TGC.

TG.Casino, World’s Leading Telegram Casino

According to the project’s whitepaper, TG.Casino aims to meld the worlds of “online casinos, cryptocurrency, and the popular messaging platform, Telegram.” It is an innovative platform leveraging Telegram’s security, speed, and user base to provide an easy gaming experience with integrated crypto transactions.

The choice for the TG.Casino ecosystem is TGC, revolutionizing the reward system present in the traditional casinos. The TGC token bears a wide range of reward potentials and other benefits. Look at the TGC as being less of a token and more of a value-driven component supported and stabilized by a share of TG.Casino’s profits.

Standing as the next generation Web3 GambleFi product, TG.Casino contends against renowned and established brands such as Rollbit, Hamsters, and, only better, as it does not require any KYC. Even with this loophole, you still enjoy amazing transparency, instant deposits, and withdrawals.

TG.Casino Presale

With TG.Casino live on Telegram, fresh momentum is expected to drive its presale, with the latest website update showing over $296,000 already in the bank. This is an impressive feat, considering the project is only a week old.

The presale is intended to help grow the Telegram-based GambleFi platform, allowing investors to participate in one of the hottest presales this year.

By getting in early, you position yourself for high annual percentage yields (APY), currently at 1463.46%. Other income-growing opportunities on the platform include that part of the platform’s profits go to community members (TGC holders), with stakers positioned to benefit the most.

Moreover, the project also runs a buyback program, which burns 40% of the tokens and shares the remaining 60% among community members.

Visit TG.Casino here

Also Read:

New Crypto Mining Platform - Bitcoin Minetrix


Bitcoin Minetrix
  • Audited By Coinsult
  • Decentralized, Secure Cloud Mining
  • Earn Free Bitcoin Daily
  • Native Token On Presale Now - BTCMTX
  • Staking Rewards - Over 100% APY
Bitcoin Minetrix

Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Read next