SafeMoon has promised to take investors ‘to the moon’ without the volatility of Bitcoin or Dogecoin. In this guide, we’ll show you how to buy SafeMoon coin and explain where to buy SafeMoon with easy step by step guides.
How to Buy SafeMoon Coin – Quick Guide
Want to buy SafeMoon crypto right away? You can get started with Binance in just 4 simple steps.
1. Open an account with Binance – Head to the Binance website and click ‘Register Now’ to create an account. You’ll need to enter your email and personal information.
2. Upload ID – Binance requires you to verify your identity before you can buy SafeMoon stock. Upload a copy of your driver’s license or passport as well as a proof of address.
3. Deposit – Binance accepts payment by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer. There’s no minimum deposit, but you must buy at least $10 worth of SafeMoon per trade.
4. Buy SafeMoon Coin – Search for the ‘SafeMoon/USDT’ trading pair on the Binance trading platform. Enter the amount you want to buy and click ‘Open Trade’ to complete your purchase.
How to Buy SafeMoon Coin Tutorial
Let’s cover how to buy SafeMoon stock using Binance in more detail.
Step 1: Open an Account with Binance
Binance is one of the best places to buy SafeMoon coin. Head to the Binance website and click ‘Register Now’ to create a new trading account. You’ll need to enter an email as well as some personal details to get started.
Step 2: Upload ID
Binance requires you to verify your identity in order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations. You can complete this step by uploading a copy of your driver’s license or passport as well as a recent bank statement or utility bill that shows your address.
Step 3: Deposit
Binance doesn’t require a minimum deposit, but you can save money by funding your trading account ahead of time. You can pay by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
Step 4: Buy SafeMoon Coin
Open the Binance trading platform and search for ‘SafeMoon/USDT.’ Click on the tradng pair when it appears and then enter the amount of SafeMoon crypto you want to buy. When you’re ready, click ‘Open Trade’ to buy SafeMoon.
Where to Buy SafeMoon Coin
Wondering where to buy SafeMoon? This cryptocurrency is relatively new, so not every exchange offers it for trading yet. Let’s take a look at 2 of the best platforms to buy SafeMoon stock.
1. Binance – Best Way to Buy Safemoon Coin
Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and has a huge selection of more than 500 coins, including SafeMoon. The broker also offers a built-in crypto wallet, making it as easy as possible to buy SafeMoon crypto.
With Binance, you can either buy cryptocurrency instantly using a simple web interface or dive deep into technical analysis using the exchange’s advanced trading platform. The trading platform not only includes technical studies and drawing tools, but also gives you access to the SafeMoon order book and depth charts.
Another nice thing about Binance is that it’s relatively inexpensive. You can buy SafeMoon with a commission of just 0.10% per trade, and the fee is discounted if you hold Binance’s BNB cryptocurrency in your trading account. Just note that there is a 3% fee if you purchase SafeMoon using a debit or credit card without first funding your account.
Binance also stands out because it offers cryptocurrency derivatives. You can buy leveraged tokens that move $2 for every $1 move in the SafeMoon price. You can also buy crypto futures that allow you to speculate on the timing as well as direction of price movements.
Binance isn’t regulated by any financial watchdog, but it’s generally considered to be safe. The platform allows you to make payments using a credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
- Trade over 500 cryptocurrencies
- Built-in crypto wallet
- Commission of just 0.10% per SafeMoon trade
- Offers access to the SafeMoon order book
- Supports crypto derivatives trading