Search Inside Bitcoins

Holo’s Holochain Impresses the Tech World! Still, Bitcoin Minetrix’s Presale Could Be the Talk of Tomorrow

Don’t invest unless prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment, you shouldn’t expect to be protected if something goes wrong.

Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Holochain (HOT) has seen a 3% surge in price in the last 24 hours of trading, bringing its current price to $0.00136 as of 6:46 a.m. EST.

Over the past week, HOT has shown a 34% price increase. Its 24-hour trading volume has increased substantially, jumping 100.2% to $134 million.

Will Holochain’s Price Sustain the Bullish Momentum?

Holo Holochain HOT
HOTUSD Price Chart by

Holochain’s price has recently experienced an extended consolidation period. However, bullish momentum has resurged, leading to a breakout and price increase.

Despite bears’ efforts to lower prices to $0.001235, the bulls have solidified their position. A rebound at $0.00105 has formed a hammer candlestick, propelling the price upward.

This support zone was the foundation for a price surge that pushed Holochain to an all-time high of $0.00152.

The 50 crossover reinforces the bullish perspective. The 50-day and 200-day simple moving averages at $0.00103. These moving averages support HOT’s price, with the 200 SMA at $0.00105 and the 50 SMA at $0.00111.

Meanwhile, the relative strength index (RSI) is on a downward trend toward the 70-level, coinciding with HOT’s price reversal following resistance at $0.00152. This shows substantial selling pressure on HOT’s price, potentially allowing the bears to drive the RSI down to the 50-level mark.

Holochain generally exhibits a bullish trend, rebounding at the $0.00105 support level. If this bullish momentum persists, HOT has the potential to surpass resistance at $0.00152, establishing a new all-time high (ATH).

As a result, bears may take advantage of the $0.00152 barrier, potentially driving bulls to seek support at $0.00124. A breach below this support level could lead to further losses, potentially reaching the $0.00105 support for HOT buyers.

Shifting the focus, the presale of Bitcoin Minetrix has become a topic of discussion. The presale has witnessed a notable surge in interest for its unique stake-to-mine feature, attracting investors.

Exciting Opportunities with BTCMTX Presale and Staking: Act Now!

Get your BTCMTX tokens in Stage 2 of the presale, with only 12 days remaining. You have the convenient option to buy and stake BTCMTX tokens and gain cloud mining credits.

During the presale period, 115 million tokens were actively staked, providing an outstanding annual percentage yield (APY) of 360% through BTCMTX’s Stake-to-Mine feature.

This phase has already amassed $1,588,467 in funding, offering each token at the current price of $0.011, set to increase as the presale progresses.

In a YouTube video, Ari, who’s behind the “CryptoNews” channel, expresses strong optimism about BTCMTX, considering it a promising presale coin with the potential to reshape the landscape of BTC mining. Additionally, Ari believes BTCMTX will be a game-changer by providing a more efficient and secure mining method.

He encourages people to invest and be part of the revolution. With Ari’s positive outlook, BTCMTX will likely become successful and revolutionize BTC mining.

Ari also imparts valuable insights into purchasing BTCMTX and optimizing its staking features in the video.

Join the $30,000 Minedrop Competition

You can buy BTCMTX tokens on the official website by linking your Web3 wallet. You can gain BTCMTX tokens using bank cards or exchanging ETH, BNB, or USDT for BTCMTX.

The BTCMTX team intends to raise more than $15 million in a fair presale. Consequently, it gives investors up to 78% of the total token supply. The remaining 22% will be set aside for community programs and staking rewards to foster community involvement and token stability.

They will use the presale proceeds to launch the Bitcoin Minetrix platform and promote the token. Ultimately, the project aims to establish a cloud mining facility or secure a long-term lease on such a facility.

Don’t miss out on the BTCMTX $30,000 Minedrop Competition, where 10 fortunate participants can win BTCMTX tokens, each valued at $3,000.

More Articles

9 Best Staking Coins to Buy in 2023 – Earn Crypto Passive Income

Best Crypto Staking Platforms and Best Coins to Stake

Best Crypto Presales to Invest in Now for 10x Gains in 2023

Smog (SMOG) - Meme Coin With Rewards


Smog token
  • Airdrop Season One Live Now
  • Earn XP To Qualify For A Share Of $1 Million
  • Featured On Cointelegraph
  • Staking Rewards - 42% APY
  • 10% OTC Discount -
Smog token

Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Read next