Search Inside Bitcoins

NFT Influencer Ben.Eth Accused of Rug Pull After Delaying Launch of His $PSYOP Token


Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Ben.eth, a non-fungible token collector and influencer who recently turned crypto millionaire after running a controversial presale, has received a massive backlash after failing to offer his crypto investors their allocations as he previously pledged.

Ben.Eth Accused Of A Rug Pull

The NFT influencer Ben.eth rose to fame last week after raising nearly $7 million from his controversial token presale. Earlier this month, Ben partnered with his namesake famous YouTuber Ben “Bitboy” Armstrong to launch his own-branded meme coin, $BEN.

Following the success of the BEN token, which peaked at a $72M market cap four days after its May 6 launch, Ben.eth announced a presale for his next meme coin, $PSYOP, on May 12, telling investors to send ETH to his wallet to secure an allocation.

Crypto investors have since sent 3,848 ETH or $6.9 million, despite looming claims that $PSYOP pseudonymous founder had plans to rug pull the project. After several days of delay, Ben.eth has finally announced the airdrop of his $PSYOP token.

Ben.eth Receives Heated Community Backlash

Despite criticisms and accusations from some crypto investors, Ben.eth has released the 10% of his crypto token allocation to investors. While commenting about the remaining 90%, Ben.eth remarked:

“All presale contributors will get their full allocation asap. The ones that don’t touch it, meaning no transfers, will be especially rewarded. The other 90% of the $PSYOP allocation will be coming in batches over the next few days. If you don’t touch your airdrops at all, meaning no token transfers, you will get a good amount extra.”

Nonetheless, some crypto investors have accused Ben of wired fraud despite launching the highly anticipated $PSYOP crypto token. Ben has announced to continue airdropping the rest of the new tokens all over the weekend.

Related NFT News:

Wall Street Memes - Next Big Crypto


Wall Street Memes
  • Early Access Presale Live Now
  • Established Community of Stocks & Crypto Traders
  • Featured on BeInCrypto, Bitcoinist, Yahoo Finance
  • Rated Best Crypto to Buy Now In Meme Coin Sector
  • Team Behind OpenSea NFT Collection - Wall St Bulls
  • Tweets Replied to by Elon Musk
Wall Street Memes

Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Read next

Don't see the answer that you're looking for?

Ask us Now!