Check out the 3 most undervalued stocks right now and diversify your portfolio into different industries: Tech, Cannabis and Oil.
3 reasons why Nvidia is a buy right now:
1. Nvidia have become the top choice for AI applications. The biggest tech companies including Amazon, Microsoft and Google are all using Nvidia chips for their AI. The AI industry is very young and if it really takes off Nvidia will be at the forefront
2. With AI, comes autonomous driving. Nvidia are only a few years off making autonomous driving a reality as their DRIVE Pegasus and Constellation platforms continue to lead the industry.
3. From a technical analysis point of view, Nvidia stock price seems to have finished its correction from August 2018, building a strong support at $180 per stock – gearing up for a 60% move this year to approximately $300 per stock.
#2 Corbus Pharmaceuticals
3 reasons why Corbus Pharmaceuticals is undervalued:
1. Corbus is different from other cannabis stocks as they are designing therapies around marijuana to treat fibrotic diseases. If these therapies work, some analysts put the value of their potential sales at $2bn a year.
3. After an agreement with Japananese Kaken Pharmaceutical, Corbus is on the way to receive an additional $173m upon achievement of various milestones.
#3 Exxon Mobil
3 reasons you need Exxon Mobil stock:
1. Exxon Mobil recently bounced back from a 30 year low – indicating we have seen the bottom so the stock is relatively cheap compared to its all time high.
2. Exxon Mobil plan to push hard in the U.S. onshore market. With a goal of 55 rigs from 48 by the end of 2019 – this is a very large number especially as smaller drillers are actually reducing their number of rigs.
3. For over 30 years Exxon Mobil has delivered annual boosts to it quarterly payout (last year’s was a 6.5% rise) and with production recovering, there is a good chance the payout could keep increasing.
Please note: insidebitcoins.com is not a financial advisor. Do your own research before investing your funds in any financial asset or presented product or event. We are not responsible for your investing results.