DropDeck is an intelligent, decentralized, incentivized cross-border funding platform for startups & SMEs worldwide. Let’s have a look at what DropDeck is and how it can improve the way you do investments:
- Their mission is to channel resources into innovation, namely innovative companies around the world, to improve everyone’s future quality of life.
- As part of Top 146 of IBM Watson AI XPRIZE, DropDeck is the first to complement A.I. applications with blockchain features to improve the integrity and quality of scoring and ranking the fundraising companies.
- DropDeck is designed to help funders (for fundraising companies on DropDeck) minimize risks and maximize return. Importantly, DDD token is certified as not a security.
- As DropDeck incentivizes the ecosystem to reward the funders, it creates a positive feedback loop of values between funders and fundraising companies, encouraging funders to repeat funding and attract more and more funders. As the size of the ecosystem increases, the value of DDD tokens rises over time.
- Decentralized DropDeck (DDD) tokens are used by funders to make funding and reward participants who support the funding process. Since DDD’s value reflect the success of the funding activities on DropDeck, all participants in the ecosystem are incentivize to do their best.
The benefits of funding with DropDeck
It is possible for both funders and fundraising companies (fundraisers) to make contact and fund outside of DropDeck. Therefore, we must add more and more benefits of funding with DDDinstead of funding elsewhere in order to attract both funders and fundraisers to adopt DDD as the must-have currency for funding.
Speed –Instantly fund any company in urgent need, anywhere in the world.
Transparency –When a funder funds a company on DropDeck, the funder sends DDD to its cryptocurrency wallet, through which the funder can monitor its spending activities.
Portfolio –Fund many different companies at the same time to minimize risk.
Instalment –Contribute in instalments to minimize risk and encourage the funded company to consistently deliver.
Buyback –DropDeck’s earnings will accrue in the DDD Smart Contract, a share of which is used to buy back DDD tokens on exchanges, effectively increasing the token net worth of all DDD holders.
Ecosystem –When a funder funds a company on DropDeck, every participant in the ecosystem (hunter, evaluator, Delegate, etc.) receives value and is thus incentivized to contribute more to the ecosystem and help minimize risk in future funding endeavours.
Reputation –Funding innovative and thriving companies on DropDeck improves the funder’s and all associated entities’ scores; improves the funder’s global ranking to attract more and better entities grant the access to private information; and increases the accessibility to DropDeck services.
Escrow –Funders’ tokens are held until all smart contract requirements are met.
Leverage –A funder might not have a lot of money to fund innovative and thriving companies around the world. However, if a person gets DDD tokens at the highest discount during the token generation event, later the person as a funder is likely to have more value in DDD for funding.
Crypto-credit –Cryptocurrency transaction improves funder’s, funded companies’, and all associated entities’ crypto-credit rating, which improves one’s chance to obtain loans at good rates in the future.
A perfect platform does not do everything (evaluate people, evaluate a company, make a legal arrangement, etc.) but it uses its tokens and smart contracts to delegate everything to the public and incentivizes the public to collaborate and do their best.