Profitcoins.io is a crypto trading robot that guarantees a daily profit of 1% irrespective of the direction of the market. But is it legit? InsideBitcoins test reveals that Profitcoins.io is a scam. Traders who try this platform report losing their entire deposit in less than three hours of live trading.
InsideBitcoins has carried out a live test on this platform and confirmed that it is a scam. We lost a deposit of $250 during the live test. Moreover, this review can ascertain that most people who have tried this Profitcoins.io have lost money.
In this review, we will present all the red flags that show that Profitcoins.io is a scam. We will also provide tips to help you identify legit robots and present alternative robots. You can go straight to a legit robot by clicking the ‘trade now’ button in the table below or keep reading to learn more about this robot.
- 0.1 Is Profitcoins.io legit? No!
- 0.2 Profitcoins.io fake founders
- 0.3 How does Profitcoins.io work?
- 0.4 Profitcoins.io manipulative tactics
- 0.5 Is Profitcoins.io signup process secure?
- 0.6 Does Profitcoins.io allow capital withdrawals?
- 0.7 Profitcoins.io fake web-trader
- 0.8 How to identify a legit trading robot
- 0.9 Is Profitcoins.io legit? The Verdict!
- 1 FAQ
Is Profitcoins.io legit? No!
Profitcoins.io fake founders
Profitcoins.io was allegedly founded by a Stanford University alumnus by the name Rocio Knight and a Cambridge University alumnus by the name of Tony Mahony. The two claim to have studied computer science in their respective universities.
We have carried out in-depth background research about these characters and determined that they are fictitious. A Google reverse image search on the photos presented on the founders’ profiles confirms that they are from stock image sites.
The scammers appear to use the fake identity in several scams and have even created fake profiles on LinkedIn. This makes them hard to detect for traders who do not conduct an in-depth investigation. Unfortunately, most scam robots today are investing more in building fake profiles hence making it hard to detect them.
InsideBitcoins investigative team is experienced and has all the tools to differentiate legit robots from scam. Browse through our robot section to learn more about our robot rating criteria and also identify top robots for 2019.
How does Profitcoins.io work?
Profitcoins.io claims to apply computer algorithms to do trading research and execute trades. However, we can confirm that this platform does not have any trading technology and is nothing but a terrible scam. Every deposit made through this platform goes to the sham brokers listed as its partners. These brokers then send a share of the deposits to the scammers behind Profitcoins.io.
Profitcoins.io manipulative tactics
How to identify a legit trading robot
With at least 90% of all trading robots being a scam, it is hard to differentiate legit robots from those that are not genuine. InsideBitcoins makes the research easier for you by providing comprehensive robot reviews. Visit our main robot page to learn more about legit trading robots for 2019. Leave us a comment below on the robot you would like us to review. Here are some of the factors we take into account when determining if a robot is legit.
- Transparency – A legit robot must provide truthful information about its legal registration, founders, and partner brokers. Scam robots tend to hide this information. We determine the truthfulness of the information provided by robots by conducting a rigorous background investigation.
- Reputation – Good robots tend to have generally positive online feedback. Scam robots, on the other hand, are likely to have a lot of complaints. InsideBitcoins analyzes thousands of individual consumer reviews to determine the reputability of a robot.
- Trading platforms safety and ease of use– We conduct a live test to determine the safety and ease of use of a trading robot. Legit robots are likely to have easy to use and highly secure trading platforms. Regarding security, we look at measures undertaken by a robot to safeguard users’ data.
- Customer service – Legit robots provide multiple communication channels and are easily accessible. Scam robots, on the other hand, tend to provide email as the only channel of communication.
Is Profitcoins.io legit? The Verdict!
Our investigation reveals that profitcoins.io is a scam. The majority of traders who try this robot report making consistent losses from the beginning to the end. We carried out a live test on this robot and lost a deposit of $250 in three hours of live trading. From our experienced, it is evident that this platform does not have any proprietary trading technology. Our investigation also finds a lot of misinformation on their website.
We recommend that you avoid this robot and instead try Bitcoin Trader, a tested and proven robot. Our investigation reveals that it is possible to make a daily profit of up to $1500 using this robot.
Is Profitcoins.io legit?
No! Profitcoins.io is a scam that targets naïve traders and aims to steal deposits. The majority of people who try this platform end up losing their money.
How much should I deposit with Profitcoins.io?
Do not deposit any money with this scam. Our investigation shows that the scammers behind this robot main aim is to steal your money.
How much can I make with Profitcoins.io?
Our investigation shows that people who sign up with this platform make losses from the beginning to the end. We recommend that you avoid it and instead try the robots recommended in this list.
Can I withdraw my money from Profitcoins.io?
The scammers behind Profitcoins.io won’t allow you to withdraw your money if you opt out before your account is wiped out.