Phillip Schofield is an English TV presenter and the co-host of This Morning and Dancing on Ice, as aired on ITV. There is a rumour going around on social media claiming that he has invested in bitcoin through bitcoin robots. But is it true that Phillip Schofield has invested in bitcoin?
This review answers this question and presents evidence that the mentioned robots are legit. For the record, the bots mentioned alongside Phillip Schofield include Bitcoin Revolution, Bitcoin Era, Bitcoin Evolution, and Bitcoin Trader.
While it is evident that Phillip Schofield has not invested in or recommended any of these robots, they appear to be legit and highly popular.
Bitcoin Phillip Schofield–Viral Trend!
Several readers have reached out to us to verify the viral Phillip Schofield rumour. We have combed the net looking for answers and didn’t find any evidence to support the rumour. Furthermore, we have reached out to Phillip Schofield, but he hadn’t responded to our calls at the time of going to press.
We conclude that the Phillip Schofield bitcoin robot investment rumours are unfounded. There is a big chance that those spreading these rumours are taking advantage of the popularity of the featured bitcoin robots to get link clicks.
The robots associated with this celebrity are all legit and have excellent online ratings. Perhaps the reason gossip blogs are targeting them is because of their popularity.
Bitcoin Revolution is a platform that allows traders to automate all their trading functions. The robot speculates on the volatility of bitcoin (BTC) price against cryptos such as Ethereum (ETH, Ripple (XRP) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). This bot also allows users to trade BTC against fiat currencies, including the USD, GPB, and EUR.
One reason many people are sceptical about it is because of its alleged profitability. Bitcoin Revolution allegedly generates up to $2k daily from a deposit of $250. The bot has a supposed ROI per month rate of up to 400%.
We were also sceptical at first, but not until we tested their trading technologies. Our investigation confirmed that the bot relies on AI-powered algorithms. These algorithms incorporate tested and proven trading strategies. The bot can report such high alleged profitability due to the level of leverage and speed it applies. Read our review of Bitcoin Revolution for more information.
Did Phillip Schofield invest in Bitcoin Revolution?
The rumour about Phillip Schofield investing in Bitcoin Revolution is rampant on Pinterest and Facebook; this is followed by rumours of it being a Holly Willoughby Bitcoin systems. We can confirm that there is no authoritative source that has confirmed these claims. Consequently, there is a high likelihood that those making these claims are lying deliberately intending to get link clicks.
If you are looking for a trading robot, we suggest that you keep off such rumours and only get information from reputable sources. InsideBitcoins has reviewed Bitcoin Revolution and found it to be trustworthy. This bot has an alleged win rate of up to 90% which makes it among the best bitcoin trading bots.
How to trade with Bitcoin Revolution
You do not need to invest in trading education to use Bitcoin Revolution. This is because it is 100% auto. All you need to use it is to open an account, deposit the minimum trading capital required, and click the live button.
- Go to Bitcoin Revolution homepage and register a free account. You will be asked to provide your name, phone number, and email address to create an account. Bitcoin Revolution appears to have measures in place to protect users’ data.
- When the account registration goes through, you will be redirected to a local broker where you will be required to verify your identity. It is now mandatory for all brokers to verify their users’ identity and current address.
- After the verification process, you will be prompted to deposit a minimum of $250 to get started. This is your seed money and not the cost of the bot. Bitcoin Revolution is 100% free.
- After deposit, you can go straight to live trading or practice with the demo. The demo will help you familiarise with the features of the live trader. Remember that while Bitcoin Revolution runs on autopilot, functions such as opening a trading session can only be done manually.
Bitcoin Era was founded in 2017 during the crypto boom. The robot has since then grown to become a big name in the crypto trading market. Bitcoin Era boasts of over 300k users with at least 35% of them allegedly becoming millionaires through it. This bot has a supposed accuracy level of 90% and can supposedly generate a ROI of up to 400% per day.
Some of those who have tried Bitcoin Era allege turning a deposit of $250 to over a thousand in a few hours of trading. InsideBitcoins could not verify if these claims are valid since we haven’t done a live test on this bot. Bitcoin Era has a lot of great online feedback. This can only most of those who try it end up having a positive experience.
Bitcoin Era alleged profitability is justified by its advanced trading algorithms which are powered by artificial intelligence. Moreover, these algorithms are made out of the trading strategies used by successful crypto traders.
Bitcoin Era founder is a big name in crypto trading and has allegedly made millions in trading. He claims to have made Bitcoin Era to share his genius trading strategies with ordinary people. You can learn more about Bitcoin Era here.
Did Phillip Schofield invest in Bitcoin Era?
We haven’t found any evidence that Phillip Schofield has invested in Bitcoin Era. Once again, we recommend that you avoid such rumours. InsideBitcoins presents all the information that you need to make informed decisions when choosing a trading robot.
We have reviewed Bitcoin Era and compiled a comprehensive review providing evidence that this bot is legit. Trading with Bitcoin Era involves a degree of risk, and hence you should never trade with what you cannot afford to lose.
How to trade with Bitcoin Era
Bitcoin Era is fully auto and therefore, easy to use for all types of users. Live trading with this bot happens at a click of a button. Here is how to open an account and trad with this bot.
- Visit Bitcoin Era homepage and register by submitting your name, email, and phone number in the provided form. You will be asked to verify your phone number and email to proceed. The process takes less than five minutes.
- Verify ID and current address with the matched partner broker as instructed. This process is nowadays mandatory with all well-regulated brokers.
- After verification, you can go ahead and deposit a minimum of $250. Bitcoin Era accepts deposits via all major debit and credit cards, e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller, and WebMoney. You can also deposit via bitcoin wallets (Find out how to buy bitcoin with a credit card).
- You can now access the demo and live account. The demo account should help you practice before going live. Remember that a small mistake on the settings can lead to significant losses.
Founded in 2015, Bitcoin Trader is one of the oldest bitcoin trading robots. This bot gained popularity in 2016 and was an online sensation in 2017 during the crypto bubble. Bitcoin Trader is still popular in 2020 and is ranked by various review sites as one of the best trading robots ever. Like other popular robots like Bitcoin Code, Bitcoin Trader is powered by artificial intelligence. The robot is said to have the power to conduct fundamental and technical analysis with an alleged accuracy level of above 90%. Moreover, the bot applies Machine Learning (ML) technologies to improve itself as it interacts with diverse data sets. More information about Bitcoin Trader can be found here.
Did Phillip Schofield invest in Bitcoin Trader?
Phillip Schofield is also rumoured to have invested in Bitcoin Trader. We have combed the internet for evidence and found out that the sites making these claims are mostly gossip blogs. It is therefore advisable that you avoid the platforms spreading these rumours.
Bitcoin Trader is a legit robot, and you should focus more on getting information on how to get the best out of it.
How to trade with Bitcoin Trader
You can start trading with Bitcoin Trader in the next 20 minutes by following the registration steps below.
- Go to Bitcoin Trader website and register an account through the form displayed on the top right corner of the page
- Verify your identity and current address by uploading the required documents. The verification process can take up to an hour
- Deposit at least $250 through Visa, Master Card, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, or WebMoney.
- Click the live button to enter into a live trading session. You can also practice with a demo account before going live.
Phillip Schofield has not invested or endorsed any of the robots mentioned in this review. However, this doesn’t mean that they are not legit. We have tested them and found them to be worthwhile. You can try any of them and let us know how you find it in the comment section below. If you’re looking for your next celebrity fix, find out more about Bear Grylls Bitcoin systems.