Last Updated on
Haasbot is a crypto trading bot founded in 2014. This bot allegedly helps investors make thousands of dollars in profits per day trading Bitcoin and other altcoins. The big question is whether Haasbot is a legit or scam trading robot. InsideBitcoins investigation has identified a lot of red flags indicating that Hassbot might be a scam.
This review will look at these tell-tale signs and also introduce proven alternative robots. We recommend that you read our main robot page to learn about our top picks for the best crypto trading robots in 2019.
- 1 Is Haasbot trading bot scam? Yes!
- 2 Recommended Robots
- 3 What is Haasbot?
- 4 Who Founded Haasbot?
- 5 How does Haasbot trading robot work?
- 6 Registration process
- 7 Sign up form
- 8 Subscription
- 9 Download and Installation
- 10 Why you should not trade with Haasbot
- 11 Is Haasbot legit? The Verdict!
- 12 FAQ.
Is Haasbot trading bot scam? Yes!
As we will see later in this review, Haasbot trading platform is not user-friendly and their customer service is mostly unavailable. Moreover, they do not seem to pay much attention to users’ privacy and security.
While their website is secured, they seem to share users’ data with third parties. You are likely to receive a lot of unsolicited offers after signing up with them. Perhaps this is because they share this data with offshore scam brokers. Here is how Haasbot compares to proven trading robots.
What is Haasbot?
Haasbot claims to be a trading robot powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms. Investors are required to buy a license to trade with this platform. The subscription is offered in three levels namely Standard, Simple, and Advanced.
Furthermore, there are license fees to be made with the Standard account holders parting with 0.12BTC while the simple and advanced account holders pay 0.2BTC and 0.32BTC respectively. InsideBitcoins finds this a big red flag given that most crypto trading robots do not charge any subscription fees.
It is important to note that each level comes with its advantages with the advanced subscription being the pinnacle of all. According to Haasbot, traders at this level enjoy free insurances, safeties, and indicators. Also, they do not pay any trading fees and are given a priority by the customer service.
We find this trading robot very complicated for both the beginner and experienced traders. It is a common practice for scam trading robots to complicate their platforms in a bid to avoid scrutiny from investors. InsideBitcoins recommends that you only sign up with a trading bot that is easy to use and has a proven track record. Read our Bitcoin Code review if you are looking for a legit and easy to use trading robot.
Who Founded Haasbot?
Haasbot genuinely reveals information about its founders and support team. Most scam trading bots do not reveal founders. However, Haasbot makes full disclosures and InsideBitcoins has verified that the company listed as the owner is fully registered and operational. Also, the identified founders are real people.
Even so, the bot remains highly suspicious and therefore we do not recommend it. While Haasbot claims to have amassed thousands of users since its inception, there is no much information about it online. The few reviews we found about it were generally negative. As previously mentioned, most of the individual reviewers claim to have lost money trading with this robot.
For the record, a trading robot applies powerful computer algorithms to scan the markets for tradable information and automatically execute trades. Trading robots have become highly popular in day trading given their ability to analyze huge chunks of discrete data and make investment decisions within a split of a second.
The reliance on big data coupled with the speed at which these robots open and close trades makes it possible for them to capitalize on every trading opportunity. The best trading robots can generate thousands of dollars in profits per day from a capital investment of as little as $500.
How does Haasbot trading robot work?
Haasbot claims to apply sophisticated computer algorithms to analyze the crypto markets and make investment decisions. Their trading app is said to be powered by artificial intelligence, a technology that enables machines to learn from data and improve self to make better decisions.
InsideBitcoins did not find any evidence to support these claims. The platform seems to be nothing but a well-built web page with no underlying technology. Hassbot user interface appears very complicated and not reflective of the said underlying technology.
As indicated earlier, you need to pay a subscription fee to start using their platform. The subscriptions comes in three levels namely Standard, Simple and Advanced. Each level requires a subscription fee 0.12BTC and 0.3BTC per year. You can also subscribe quarterly or semiannually a lower price.
InsideBitcoins finds this trading robot suspicious and therefore recommends that you stay away from it. A great number of trading robots in our 2019 best crypto trading robots are free and have a proven track record. We recommend that you read our comprehensive reviews before settling on any given robot.
Why you should not trade with Haasbot
In a nutshell, the following are some of the reasons why you should not trade with Haasbot.
- Unfriendly and unsafe trading platform – InsideBitcoins tests indicate that the Haasbot trading robot is hard to set up and use both for beginner and experienced investors. Additionally, our security system flagged it as malicious, and it could not install until we disabled the antivirus and firewall.
- Negative online sentiment – There are a lot of negative online reviews about this trading robot. Most people complain that the software is hard to use. A good number of reviewers report deposit loss before trading.
- Subscription fee – Unlike legit trading robots, Haasbot charges an annual subscription fee for its trading platform.
- No proven track record – Even though Haasbot claims to have around for the last three years, it does not have much online presence. There are a few online reviews about this robot, and most of them are negative.
- No concrete personal data protection policy – While the Haasbot website appears safe, users are not guaranteed that their data is safe. This is because this robot does not have a clearly defined data protection policy. You are likely to get your data shared with third parties if you sign up with this robot.
- Poor customer service – InsideBitcoins has determined that it takes days to get a reply from Haasbot customer service through email. We tried their phone lines a couple of times without an answer. Unlike most robots, they do not provide a live chat.
Is Haasbot legit? The Verdict!
InsideBitcoins finds this trading robot highly suspicious. Their trading platform is hard to set up, and they do not provide a guide to help users navigate through. We also find their trading app unsafe given that it has severally been flagged as malicious by our security systems. Other users also report having the same experience.
Regarding online sentiment, Haasbot does not have many reviews but the few that are there point that it is a scam. A good number of reviewers indicate that they had to abandon the platform after failing to set it up. Haasbot customer service is mostly unavailable and does not offer much help.