The last few years have seen a great increase of auto trading robots developed to help inexperienced users make money investing in cryptocurrencies. While some of them are legit and profitable trading platforms, others are complete scams, designed to steal your money. We have been testing individual platforms to find out whether they are legit or scams. Based on our test of the Bitcoin Pro app, we can confidently say that it is a scam. There are much more reliable and trustworthy platforms out there. We recommend trading on Bitcoin Revolution. Read on to find out why the Bitcoin Pro App and how to trade on Bitcoin Revolution.
Is the Bitcoin Pro App a Scam?
- 1). We could not test the auto trading robot because the Bitcoin Pro App is currently unavailable. That is why we were unable to find out what its accuracy rate is.
- 2). Because the platform cannot be reached at the moment, we were unable to verify whether the platform is a complete scam.
- 3). We recommend trading on Bitcoin Trader or Bitcoin Revolution. They are sophisticated and reliable robots that you can make profits on.
- 4). Click on this link to start trading on Bitcoin Revolution, or keep on reading to see how to sign up on it.
What is the Bitcoin Pro App, and is it a scam?
The Bitcoin Pro App is an automated trading software designed to help inexperienced users trade cryptocurrencies. Platforms like this one have high accuracy rates thanks to the algorithms they are based on, which allow them to support users during their trading experience. The robots are capable of automatically analyse changes in the market and financial news and place the most profitable trades accordingly. Many of these robots claim to have accuracy rates of over 90%, meaning that out of 10 trades, 9 will be accurate. We’ve found this to be true for some of these robots, but we were unable to find out whether this is true for this robot in particular as we were unable to access it.
What we know for sure about the Bitcoin Pro App is that it is registered under the company Bitcoin Pro App Investments Ltd. Like all robots, it used to connect you to an online broker once you registered, where you were meant to deposit your funds and begin auto trading. We are not sure whether the site is temporarily or permanently down, but considering that there is a high risk of putting your hard-earned money in the hands of scammers, especially if you are an inexperienced trader, we suggest trading on legit and well-reputed robots like Bitcoin Revolution.
Who founded the Bitcoin Pro App?
Because we are unable to access the platform and we could not find information on the matter online, we could not find out who developed the auto trading robot.
How does the Bitcoin Pro App work?
Even though we were not able to reach the Bitcoin Pro App website, our guess is that it works in a similar way as all other crypto robots. You would first have to register on it. At this point, you would be connected to an online broker where you’d have to deposit your funds and you could then start trading on the broker through the Bitcoin Pro App. Most robots and brokers require a minimum deposit of $250 to be allowed to access the trading space. Once you’ve paid the deposit, all that’s normally left for you to do is modify the trading settings to your preferences and activate the auto trading mode. Keep in mind that this is just a guess based on our experiences with crypto bots though. As we could not access the Bitcoin Pro App, we are not sure whether it would work in the exact same way as other robots. If the site might become available again any time soon, we will be sure to test the robot and update the review based on our findings.
How to trade on Bitcoin Revolution
Can you make money with the Bitcoin Pro App?
It is of course impossible to make profits on the Bitcoin Pro App at the moment because the site and the system are down. It may have been possible to make money with this robot before it became unavailable but there is no way for us to verify such information. It is unlikely that the platform was legit though, considering that the website went down suddenly and with no announcement. It is common practise for platforms of this kind to announce if they will be unavailable both for a limited period of time or permanently. What they usually do is leave the official website active and publish a letter on it giving the announcement.
Our advice is to forget about the Bitcoin Pro App, not just because it is down but also because no matter what, there certainly are better trading robots out there. We’ve already mentioned Bitcoin Revolution, but you can also give Bitcoin Trader or Crypto Revolt a try. We’ve tested all of these robots and have made profits during our tests. We have found all of them to be trustworthy and accurate. Of course, the risks associated with crypto trading persist, even if you are trading on a legit platform, but doing so will definitely improve your chances of making money and limit the risks.
Like Bitcoin Revolution and most of the other auto trading robots available, Bitcoin Trader guarantees great returns. While for most auto trading bots this is not true, we have found it to be true for Bitcoin Trader as we earned twice as much as we invested during our test of the platform.
- It is a legit robot.
- You can expect to see significant returns.
- You have the option to try demo trading before depositing real funds into your account.
- If you search online, you will find a lot of positive user reviews.
- Check out our robot review to find out everything you need to know about Bitcoin Trader.
Crypto Revolt is another great robot with high accuracy profitability. We saw significant returns while testing Crypto Revolt, but other than that, we have found the robot to be very professional and reliable.
- Both inexperienced and advanced users can benefit from Crypto Revolt’s trading space.
- It is transparent about the risks associated with crypto trading.
- You can trade in demo mode before depositing real money into your account.
- The robot has an accuracy of over 90%
- Check out our Crypto Revolt review to find out more the robot.
Keep in mind that these are not the only robots that we consider to be profitable, but they are some of the best and most reliable ones on the market, so we certainly recommend trading on them. If you decide not to trade on these robots and choose to look elsewhere, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to quickly find out whether a robot is trustworthy or not, particularly if you are new to the world of crypto trading.
- Look for good review pages. Whenever you are looking for a reliable robot, the best thing to do is to first look for a good review page. The review pages online have contrasting information about trading platforms, so you should find a website you trust and stick to it whenever you are searching for information on crypto trading. Of course, the task may not be as simple as it sounds because it is hard to tell which ones are the trustworthy review pages, but we suggest spending some time doing your research on it.
- Look for the creator's identity. If you find a robot but are unsure whether or not it is trustworthy, a good way to find out is to look for the creator’s identity. First look on the official website of the robot and if you do not find anything, try and look elsewhere online. If you find out this information, it probably means that the creator has nothing to hide and has no need to hide their identity and that is definitely a good sign of the robot’s legitimacy.
- Try the demo account first. Most of the reliable robots offer the option to try demo trading before you deposit real funds into your account. Whenever a demo option is available, it usually means that the robot is fairly transparent in its proceedings. Some scams do not offer demo accounts because they try to force you into depositing real money in your account right away. When demo trading, you get the chance to see how the trading space functions. We suggest not to deposit funds into an account that you have not tried first.
- Check for risk disclaimers. We recommend looking out for risk disclaimers when you run into a new robot page. If the robot is a scam, the disclaimer regarding the risks associated with crypto trading will probably be hidden. If the disclaimer is in plain sight, it probably means that the robot has good intentions.
Bitcoin Pro App: the Verdict!
The Bitcoin Pro App could not be tested as thoroughly as we wanted to because the website is not available at the moment. We could not create an account on it or test the trading platform. For this reason, we did not review the platform positively. If at any point, the system will be running again, we will be sure to complete our test of the robot and update this review. In the meantime, we recommend trading on another robot that we consider to be reliable and profitable, Bitcoin Revolution. It has a high accuracy rate and when we tested it we made significant profits on it. It cannot remove all the risks linked to crypto trading, but it can definitely help you make money.