Last Updated on
Bitcoin Formula is an investment platform that claims to use a proprietary algorithm to successfully trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The algorithm behind Bitcoin Formula allegedly harnesses cryptocurrency trading wisdom, making successful trades round the clock. Bitcoin Formula claims that users who invest will see returns from these trades, based on how much money they put on the line. But is it too good to be true? People around the internet have been wondering if this is a scam. We have investigated this robot in-depth to find out the truth and found it to be a real trading platform and to appear highly legit.
Read on to find out more about Bitcoin Formula or click the table below to get started.
Is Bitcoin Formula Legit?
What is Bitcoin Formula?
Bitcoin Formula is a trading platform for new cryptocurrency investors. Long time investors credit much of their trading success to techniques now performed by the Bitcoin Formula algorithm. The algorithm is allegedly shared with users because 1) he wants them to have success like he had, and 2) the more money raised through investors, the bigger Bitcoin Formula’s profits will reportedly be. All winnings are claimed to be shared with investors, who take advantage of this miraculous intersection of new technology and investment wisdom on auto-pilot.
Who Founded Bitcoin Formula?
Bitcoin Formula doesn’t make a big deal about some mythic founder like so many other Bitcoin robots do, and this is actually a mark in favor of this platform. If you’ve reviewed lots of Bitcoin robots as we have, you will see a trend where the site makes claims that it was founded by an investment genius who became a millionaire overnight, and is now making their methods available to the general public…for a small fee.
Bitcoin Formula is a technology first. It doesn’t try to dazzle you with a genius creator, who probably isn’t a real person anyway. They just provide the technology and get you trading fast. We’re not sure who owns Bitcoin Formula, but we think you’ll find that isn’t particularly relevant to your use and enjoyment of this innovative investment platform.
How Does it Work?
The Bitcoin Formula system works autonomously, using a powerful algorithm that behaves like one of the world’s greatest investors, with certain super-human upgrades. For example, a real human trader can make only one trade at a time, can only read one statistic at a time, can only make one calculation at a time. You get the idea.
The Bitcoin Formula algorithm does not appear to have such restrictions. It claims to perform trades very quickly, and to make the right decision more than 90% of the time. For speed and low fees, the platform works with binary options brokers, so that all accounts can be settled with cash.
The Bitcoin Formula could easily have been kept private by its creators. However, it makes more sense to open it open to traders all around the world. The more people invest, the bigger profits the algorithm can achieve according to Bitcoin Formula. Furthermore, the more people who invest in Bitcoin, the greater the value of the BTC held by all investors.
This platform is said to work hand-in-hand with its users and creators in the sense that, allegedly, where one side of the equation succeeds, the other side benefits greatly. This is a unique piece of software, also, because it doesn’t require new investors to be experts on Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, or investment in general. It’s an auto-pilot solution that’s only possible in the digital age. It claims to put users’ money toward the best investments in the crypto space, and pays off big dividends in the process.
How to Trade on Bitcoin Formula
Now let’s take a look at how to make a trade with the Bitcoin Formula.
Step 1: Register
First, input your name, email address, phone number, and password. Once you’ve input your information into Bitcoin Formula, wait for an email to reach your email account. It will contain a link. Click this link, and you’ll be taken into your active Bitcoin Formula account. Here you’ll be given the option to try a demo account. We recommend learning the hopes with the Bitcoin Formula demo account before risking any real money.
Step 2: Deposit Funds
Next, it’s time to deposit some cash so you can start trading. Use any of the credit card options available on the site. It’ll take a few minutes for the cash to arrive. Now it’s time to start trading. We recommend starting with the account minimum $250 for your early trading. Any more and you’ll be putting your cash at risk. Bitcoin Formula claims to have a high success rate but it’s not 100% perfect. You also need to make sure you understand the simple controls before you risk anything more than the account minimum.
Step 3: Trade Bitcoins
Now all you have to do is set your account to auto-trade, and let the robot work. Your account will be connected to a binary options broker. Binary options are a way to virtually trade assets like Bitcoin, without having to buy or sell real Bitcoin. The price speculation contracts are settled in cash, and this cash is delivered to your Bitcoin Formula account. There, you can withdraw to a bank account using one of several methods.
Advantages of Bitcoin Formula
Users report that Bitcoin Formula has several advantages:
- The Bitcoin Formula works for both English and Spanish speakers. Many of its competitors are only written for English speakers.
- Bitcoin Formula allows you to start trading with only $250. Most conventional stock trading brokers require much higher initial investments.
- With over 100,000 active users, this trading robot isn’t going away anytime soon.
- The Bitcoin Formula is here in the early days of the cryptocurrency industry. Apparently, future returns may be even higher than the ones already achieved.
Can You Make Money With Bitcoin Formula?
Bitcoin Formula claims that their app is able to make their users a lot of money. Of course, it isn’t as easy as that, you’ll need some tips and tricks to get the most out of this platform. Here is some advice to help you trade with this bot:
- Use the demo account before risking any money. Most people have never worked with auto-pilot trading robots before, so you want to make sure you understand how this all works before putting any money at risk.
- Invest only the minimum $250 when you’re getting used to how this investment option works. The system is pretty much idiot-proof, but there are still some manual controls before you set it to Auto-Trade, so you want to make sure you have those under control before risking more than the minimum deposit.
- Withdraw half of what you win, at least. A great way to ensure that you make money with long term trading positions is to try to make enough money to cover your initial deposit. That way you know you’ll always break even. Anything extra you might make is gravy. Don’t get caught in a situation where you reinvest 100% of your earnings. You might lose it all.
- Make sure you are using the real Bitcoin Formula. There are many imitators out there, pretending to be the real Bitcoin Formula. Some of these are scams, and that’s probably why there are internet accusations out there calling this platform a scam. This software appears legit, but only if you’re using the real thing!
- Withdraw frequently. Websites can crash, especially if they’re as popular and fast-growing as this one. Make sure you always have access to your cash by withdrawing it every day or two. Once the money hits your bank account, it’s yours forever (or at least until you spend it!).
- Compare Bitcoin Formula to other crypto robots like Bitcoin Aussie System and Bitcoin Code to find the one that works best for your preferences and personal trading style.
Has Bitcoin Formula Been onTV?
Bitcoin Formula has never been on TV, so far as we know, despite numerous internet rumors. This doesn’t mean that Bitcoin Formula won’t appear on TV at some time in the future, maybe even before we’re able to update this post. If you want to see Bitcoin Formula on TV, do your own research, but don’t necessarily believe a TV rumor just because you see it on the internet.
Has Bitcoin Formula Been on Dragons’ Den?
From what we can tell, Bitcoin Formula has never appeared on Dragons’ Den. This show about entrepreneurs would be the perfect place for Bitcoin Formula to appear. After all, it’s a technology platform based on the work of a young millionaire. However, just because this pairing makes sense doesn’t make this report any more than a rumor.
Is it True That Bitcoin Formula Appeared on Shark Tank?
Bitcoin Formula has never appeared on Shark Tank either. This rumor also makes sense. After all, the platform is available for English and Spanish speaking user populations. Both of these groups tend to enjoy the American hit TV show Shark Tank, which also appears to aspirational audiences who are interested in cryptocurrency and entrepreneurship. Despite these apparent connections, this one appears to be nothing more than a rumor.
Does Elon Musk Back Bitcoin Formula?
Elon Musk has expressed interest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, but he doesn’t actively invest in any of them or use investment platforms like Bitcoin Formula. There are many Bitcoin Elon Musk rumors out there, including one that suggests that Elon Musk himself created Bitcoin. Musk has denied all of these. Though he owns a little bit of Bitcoin which he received from a friend years ago, the Paypal founder doesn’t even know where it is located today. Elon has plenty of money from other endeavors, so he definitely doesn’t need to use or endorse Bitcoin Formula.
Bitcoin Formula Mobile App
There is not yet a Bitcoin Formula mobile app. As this platform offers solid customer service, perhaps this is an upgrade you could request if you feel that you would benefit from it. Bitcoin Formula wants as many users as they can have, so a mobile app might be just the thing to attract new fans.
Bitcoin Formula Review : The Verdict!
From our investigation, Bitcoin Formula appears legit. It’s an easy-to-understand auto-pilot Bitcoin robot, even for people who have no practical experience with Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, or autonomous trading algorithms and the platform is running and fully functional. If you decide to invest, however, please be sure to only start with the minimum deposit of $250 to mitigate risks.