The Bitcoin Aussie System is an innovative investment platform built on the incredible value fluctuation of Bitcoin. Using a proprietary algorithm that buys low and sells high, with a reported 99% success rate. This program claims to get amazing returns for people who invest cash. There are plenty of people on the internet calling this program a scam. However, we’ve done a bunch of testing (on this and other bitcoin robots) and this robot seems legit. Find out everything you need to know in our complete review below.
- 1 Is Bitcoin Aussie System Scam or Legit?
- 2 Our Bitcoin Aussie System test: The Verdict!
- 3 What is the Bitcoin Aussie System?
- 4 Who founded the Bitcoin Aussie System?
- 5 How Does it Work?
- 6 How to Trade with Bitcoin Aussie System
- 7 Advantages of the Bitcoin Aussie System
- 8 Can You Make Money With Bitcoin Aussie System?
- 9 Has the Bitcoin Aussie System Been on TV?
- 10 The Bitcoin Aussie System Mobile App
- 11 The Bitcoin Aussie System Review : The Verdict!
- 12 FAQs
- 13 What is Bitcoin Aussie System?
- 14 What is the minimum deposit on Bitcoin Aussie System?
- 15 Is Bitcoin Aussie System endorsed by celebrities?
- 16 Has Bitcoin Aussie System been on Shark Tank?
- 17 Is there a Bitcoin Aussie System app?
- 18 Can you make money with Bitcoin Aussie System?
- 19 Can I withdraw bitcoin from Bitcoin Aussie System?
- 20 What is Bitcoin?
- 21 How do I spot Bitcoin robot scams?
- 22 What is the highest price Bitcoin ever reached?
- 23 How old is Bitcoin?
- 24 Is Bitcoin a true global currency?
- 25 Can Bitcoin Aussie System be used outside of Australia?
- 26 Do I get a bonus for sharing Bitcoin Aussie System with my friends?
Is Bitcoin Aussie System Scam or Legit?
A bunch of people around the internet are calling Bitcoin Aussie System a scam but after having tested it first-hand, we have found it to be likely to be legit. Similarly to other automated trading software like the Bitcoin Revolution bot, Bitcoin Aussie operates with a powerful algorithm which allegedly automatically places trades on your behalf with a 99% win rate. Read on to find out everything about this bot.
Our Bitcoin Aussie System test: The Verdict![/su_list][/su_note]
What is the Bitcoin Aussie System?
The Bitcoin Aussie System is an innovative way to invest in Bitcoin, using an algorithm that auto-trades for users. User just have to create an account, deposit some funds, then set their account to Auto-Trade. The algorithm claims it will take care of the rest, putting the user’s funds into solid investments with trusted brokers, making cash profits from cryptocurrency trades. The system claims that funds are distributed to users according to how much each user invested up front, and some users make thousands of dollars each and every day.
Who founded the Bitcoin Aussie System?
The Bitcoin Aussie System was founded by Australian computer developer, Jasper Boyle. Boyle allegedly learned to harness a wealth of market wisdom into a financial trading algorithm geared toward the cryptocurrency industry. Jasper observed how volatile the Bitcoin and altcoin markets are, and realized that anyone who could learn to predict when prices could rise or fall would supposedly get rich.
By creating an algorithm that made winning trades based on observable market patterns, Boyle reported developing a system with 99% win rate accuracy. Rather than keeping the algorithm to himself, Boyle decided to share it with the world. This way, Boyle claims, people could pool their money together, increasing the earnings possible with Boyle’s powerful algorithm.
Jasper Boyle’s platform is becoming very popular in Australia, and seems to be crossing borders as well.
How Does it Work?
Bitcoin Aussie System has a large amount of technical infrastructure under the hood, but its trading actions are pretty easy to understand. Basically, the algorithm connects users to several different binary options brokers, who create trades based on the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
The algorithm claims to be able to complete many different trades at once, much faster than a human could. It can also analyze market data much faster than a single person. This is how the Bitcoin Aussie System allegedly outperforms even expert investors. The system supposedly finds winning positions, then places user funds into trading contracts when it’s sure that a win is 99% certain, or more.
With this software, earnings are supposedly brought together and then distributed to users around the globe. Users can then decide to reinvest their earnings, or withdraw the cash to a bank account.
How to Trade with Bitcoin Aussie System
Now let’s take a look at exactly how to make a trade with the Bitcoin Aussie System. This is an easy process, ideal for people who don’t have experience trading or who may not be technologically savvy.
Step 1: Register
To create your Bitcoin Aussie System account click here. Then, simply input your name and email address. You will receive an email with a link to click. Click it, and you’ll be taken into the members area, where you’ll be asked for a little more information about yourself. Answer truthfully about your location, phone number, etc. Fortunately, you don’t have to use any delicate personal documents or government ID to use the network.
Step 2: Deposit Funds
Deposit at least the $250 minimum to Bitcoin Aussie System, using any of the credit card options accepted. It’ll only take minutes before your account is funded and you’re ready to trade. In the meantime, consider trying the Bitcoin Aussie System demo account. This way, you’ll get a sense of how the trading platform performs, before risking any of your money. Once you’ve got the hang of it, find your funds waiting in your account and move on to the next step.
Step 3: Trade Bitcoins
Bitcoin Aussie System will connect you to a broker. Now all you have to do is click “Auto-Trade”, and the algorithm behind the system will take care of the rest. You’ll see the results of trades start to come in within minutes. Any winnings that you receive will be available within hours, and you’ll be able to withdraw them to your bank account to use however you wish!
Even though the Bitcoin Aussie System claims to have a very high rate of success, it’s technically not risk free. For this reason, don’t invest any money you cannot afford to lose, and stick with the $250 minimum deposit for your first round of trading. If you make profits, then you’ll be able to invest more aggressively.
Advantages of the Bitcoin Aussie System
Here are the advantages that stand out to users who trade with Bitcoin Aussie
- Bitcoin Aussie System is about as easy to use for beginners as any system we’ve tried. You’ll have your account up and trading within minutes.
- It is a high quality Bitcoin robot that’s focused on the Australian market. There are many other international trading robots, but none which should make Aussie’s feel so very much at home.
- Winnings are settled and available for withdrawal quickly. Other robots might have your funds locked up for days or weeks.
- Some of this platform’s competitors are embroiled in scam controversies. And while there are still those who call Bitcoin Aussie System a scam, these voices are not nearly as loud in this case, because BAS radiates legitimacy.
- This system specializes in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. These markets are more volatile than standard asset markets. While this might disappoint long term investors, fast traders can allegedly make money no matter which way the market’s moving with this app.
Can You Make Money With Bitcoin Aussie System?
Bitcoin Aussie claims that its software has a very high profitability.The system is well designed for beginners, even making a demo account available for people who have never used this kind of thing before.
If you’re still not sure if this trading option is for you, you’ll be glad to find that many users offer up positive testimonials about the trading robot. Here are some excellent examples.
If you want to start developing your own Bitcoin Aussie System winning strategy, follow these tips and tricks. They could make a huge difference in your financial future.
- Use the demo account. By learning the ropes before you risk money, you’ll be setting yourself up for success.
- Invest the minimum $250 first before adding more. You want to be sure you have everything set up correctly before risking your funds.
- Withdraw half of everything you win. This way, you’ll have a nest egg building up, even as your investment capital grows. The app claims that the bigger your investment, the greater your earnings should be when the algorithm makes winning trades.
- Don’t invest more than you could afford to lose. Of course there is always risk in unpredictable markets, and even a powerful algorithm like the one in Bitcoin Aussie System can’t predict the future.
- Know when to quit. If you’ve made amazing earnings with BAS that have achieved your financial goals, know that it’s time to take your winnings out of the system and enjoy your life. Don’t get greedy!
- Pay your taxes. Depending on where you live, you’ll owe various percentages of your investment earnings. Make sure to pay these, and work with an accountant if you’re not sure what to do. Investment success can change your life, but it doesn’t mean you can ignore your duties as a citizen!
Has the Bitcoin Aussie System Been on TV?
Many Bitcoin robots have been rumored to have been endorsed by Elon Musk and various other celebrities, or to have appeared on Dragons’ Den or Shark Tank. Only one of these rumors has attached itself to Bitcoin Aussie System. Let’s see if there’s truth in it.
Is it True That the Bitcoin Aussie System Appeared on Shark Tank?
Unfortunately, Bitcoin Aussie System has never appeared on Shark Tank. Shark Tank is an American program where inventors and entrepreneurs can pitch a business idea in front of some of the most successful business people of all time. It’d be amazing if Bitcoin Aussie System was featured on Shark Tank, but it hasn’t happened yet.
The Bitcoin Aussie System Mobile App
There isn’t yet a Bitcoin Aussie System mobile app. If the site keeps growing, however, you can surely expect an app for Apple and Android to come out soon. Check back often!
The Bitcoin Aussie System Review : The Verdict!
The Bitcoin Aussie System is according to thousands of users one of the best auto-trading robots out there. According to our investigation, this robot does not appear to be a scam. However, if you decide to try this app for yourself, be sure to only risk what you can afford to lose as risks remain.
What is Bitcoin Aussie System?
Bitcoin Aussie System is a robot that promises to generate profits by trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, 24/7.
What is the minimum deposit on Bitcoin Aussie System?
The minimum deposit on Bitcoin Aussie System is $250.
Is Bitcoin Aussie System endorsed by celebrities?
Bitcoin Aussie System is not endorsed by any celebrities at the moment. These rumors are simply fake allegations that are made up by affiliates to try and generate sales. Bitcoin Aussie System has nothing to do with these rumors.
Has Bitcoin Aussie System been on Shark Tank?
Bitcoin Aussie System has not in fact been on Shark Tank. These are simply rumors and untrue. However, Bitcoin Aussie System is a legit software with many users reporting daily profits.
Is there a Bitcoin Aussie System app?
Yes, there is a Bitcoin Aussie System app and it is available for iPhone and Android free of charge.
Can you make money with Bitcoin Aussie System?
Users who have traded with this software report to be making daily profits trading with Bitcoin Aussie System.
Can I withdraw bitcoin from Bitcoin Aussie System?
No, all accounts are settled in cash. Bitcoin is traded via binary options in the Bitcoin Aussie System, so no actual BTC ever changes hands.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a form of digital cash that’s issued by a piece of software, not a government of centralized bank. The software requires cooperation from users and computers all around the world to operate, so no single entity owns Bitcoin, and the system is essentially self-regulating. Bitcoin has value because people agree it has value, and because it trades according to the laws of supply and demand.
How do I spot Bitcoin robot scams?
Be careful of any site that makes astonishing claims, like tens of thousands of dollars earned by normal users each day. If such a claim was true, everyone would invest this way. Trading robots do exist that are not scams, and these tend to be more modest in their promises.
What is the highest price Bitcoin ever reached?
More than $20,000 per Bitcoin in early 2018.
How old is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin turned 10 years old in early 2019. New Bitcoins will continue to be mined for generations to come, as long as there are computers running the software.
Is Bitcoin a true global currency?
There is pretty much nowhere in the world that Bitcoin isn’t spent or traded. Bitcoin still has a lot of room to grow before it is a mainstream currency, but it’s already a global phenomenon, and used by hundreds of thousands.
Can Bitcoin Aussie System be used outside of Australia?
It depends. BAS accepts users from many other countries, but not the United States.
Do I get a bonus for sharing Bitcoin Aussie System with my friends?
Not yet. Friend bonuses may be added in the future. Just get to know the platform and let customer service know your suggestions. Maybe they’ll be implemented!