Last Updated on
Fast Cash Method is a trading piece of software that allegedly makes ordinary investors filthy rich within a short time frame. The owners of this app claim that the platform has helped them make over 55 million dollars in less than three years. But is Fast Cash method a scam or legit trading robot?
InsideBitcoins investigations reveal that this trading app is a complete scam. You are likely to lose your money if you decide to deposit it with them. This review will provide the details as to why you should avoid this app and also introduce proven crypto trading robots.
Is Fast Cash Method a scam? Yes!
InsideBitcoins determines a legit trading robot by its level of transparency, consistency and online feedback. Our tests involve firsthand experience and an analysis of online reviews by investors who have tried the system. Fast Cash Method appears to be only interested in mobilizing deposits and nothing else.
InsideBitcoins has determined that the majority of people who have tried this platform claim to have lost their deposits. Now let us look at how Fast Cash Method compares to some of our proven trading robots.
What is Fast Cash Method?
Fast Cash Method claims to be a trading robot that relies on sophisticated computer algorithms to make trading decisions. However, we did not find any evidence showing that this robot relies on a legit algorithm. The Insidebitcoins analysis shows that most people who have tried Fast Cash Method have lost their money. The scammers behind the robot seem interested in mobilizing deposits than providing trading infrastructure.
InsideBitcoins analysis concludes that Fast Cash Method is some form of scam affiliate site that connects investors to sham brokers. The platform only discloses the partner brokers after you have made the deposit. Our tests reveal that all the brokers in partnership with this platform are unregulated and have a questionable track record. Reputable trading robots only partner with brokers with a proven track record and are willing to disclose their identities before a client makes a deposit.
Who Founded Fast Cash Method?
Unlike most scam trading robots, Fast Cash Method has given a face to its founder. John Alves is his name, a self-proclaimed trader with many years of experience in the crypto markets. He has even written a book about the trading app and how it is making poor people overnight millionaires.
InsideBitcoins could not verify the identity of the alleged founder. Amazingly, this crypto millionaire appears nowhere in the web apart from scam alert platforms. We also analyzed his book and found it to be nothing but a poorly written marketing document.
Also worth noting, Fast Cash Method does not disclose about the team behind the app. There is a high likelihood that there is no such team and this is just but a one person scam. They also do not have traceable physical offices or a phone number. This means that there is no way to track them if they disappear with your money.
How does Fast Cash Method work?
Why Fast Cash Method is a Scam
InsideBitcoins concludes that Fast Cash Method is a scam trading robot. Here are some of the reasons as to why.
- Negative online sentiment – Most online reviews point out that this trading robot is a scam. A lot of previous users claim to have lost money trading with this robot.
- Fake testimonials – InsideBitcoins tests have determined that the testimonials on Fast Cash Method website are phony.
- Does not refund deposits – You are likely not to get your money back if you deposit it with this platform. It is also highly likely that you won’t make any profits with this robot.
- Unresponsive customer service – Their customer service is only interested in you when making deposits. Once they have your money, they won’t respond to your messages.
- Unproven trading platform – InsideBitcoins was not able to establish whether there are underlying trading algorithms behind this trading robot poorly built web-trader.
- Unsafe platforms – InsideBitcoins tests have determined that Fast Cash Method platforms are unsecured and therefore likely to expose you to hackers. Their website is not secured and they do not have clearly defined personal data protection measures.
InsideBitcoins gives this trading robot a legitimacy score of 13% which is among the worst in the trading robots we have reviewed.
Fast Cash Method versus Other Robots
Is Fast Cash Method Legit? The Verdict!
Fast Cash Method is a scam trading robot, and you should stay away from it. InsidBitcoins investigation reveals that this platform is nothing but an affiliate of scam offshore brokers. When you deposit with Fast Cash Method, the money goes to unregulated brokers. You stand no chance of making money with these brokers, and there is a high likelihood that they will disappear with your deposit.
Additionally, Fast Cash Method does not have good cybersecurity practices and therefore exposes you to hackers. Their website is unsecured meaning that hackers can intercept traffic and steal users’ data. We recommend that you stay away from this robot and explore the options provided in this review. InsideBitcoins conducts thorough research of trading robots to help you get the best.