NEW YORK (InsideBitcoins) — Each year, the Inside Bitcoins Conference in New York is not only the industry’s biggest gathering; it is also a national mainstream media event. The biggest players in the global financial news game, as well as press from the tech, payments, banking industries and more converge to cover the latest developments in cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and the future of finance. This year’s event promises to be the largest and most important to date.
MecklerMedia Corporation (OTCQX: MECK) has announced the keynote speakers for the 2015 Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo, taking place April 27-29, 2015 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Keynotes will be presented by:
- Perianne Boring, founder and president, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Senior columnist, Michael J. Casey, and reporter, Paul Vigna, the Wall Street Journal, and co-authors, “The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money are Challenging the Global Economic Order”
- Brian Kelly, contributor, CNBC’s Fast Money and founder & managing member, Brian Kelly Capital LLC
- Dan Morehead, founder & CEO, Pantera Capital Management
- Barry Silbert, founder, Digital Currency Group and founder, SecondMarket
Additional confirmed speakers include: Bruce Fenton, founder and president, Atlantic Financial; Daniel H. Gallancy, CEO and founding member, SolidX Partners and Arthur Hayes, co-founder and CEO, BitMex.
This year, Inside Bitcoins New York will include a Bitcoin Startup Competition, and also feature a half-day of interactive tutorials taught by technology and finance veterans. The tutorials will provide attendees with the opportunity to learn about various facets of the bitcoin ecosystem, including the potential applications of blockchain technology, bitcoin startups, investing, and more.
Registration and sponsorship information can be found here.
Inside Bitcoins conferences are produced by MecklerMedia, the publisher of InsideBitcoins.com.