Explore the Business & Technology of Bitcoin
This event has passed. See where we’re heading next on our world tour!
Continuing the largest bitcoin event worldwide, Inside Bitcoins comes to Chicago. Join us at the Navy Pier for two days of conference sessions and exhibit hall access on July 10-11. During the two-day event, attendees will hear top thought leaders analyze the first digital, decentralized, peer-to-peer based global currency. Session topics will cover the implications of bitcoin, investing and startup strategies, current mining challenges, international compliance, mass adoption, and what lies ahead. Whether you’re new to cryptocurrency or you’re a bitcoin expert, register for Inside Bitcoins Chicago and see how this exciting protocol is spurring a global payment revolution.
Register Before July 10 And Save
Networking Dinner – July 10
We have a neat networking dinner taking place July 10 at 7:30pm at The Bellwether Meeting House & Eatery. First drink compliments of MecklerMedia and Matt Roszak. The dinner will be 4 courses for $53. Reserve your spot when registering for the conference. Space is limited!
We’re hosting a Fundraising Campaign for the BitGive Foundation during Inside Bitcoins Chicago to support their global Bitcoin philanthropic mission and Bitcoin Charity 2.0 Initiative. Opportunities to support BitGive will be offered throughout the conference including announcements, donation slides, the networking reception on July 10, and more. You can donate here or at the conference. Be sure to tell your friends on social media! Tag @BitGiveOrg and @InsideBitcoins and use #BitGiveChicago so we can track the donations associated with the event!
Session Topics Include
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with a vested interest in bitcoins, blockchain technology, fintech innovation, decentralized apps, distributed ledgers, smart contracts, and alternative cryptocurrencies, including:
- Entrepreneurs and startups
- Industry analysts
- Fintech innovators and alternative finance pioneers
- Private equity, corporate, angel and venture capital investors
- Banks and financial institutions
- Regulatory compliance experts
- Brick-and-mortar merchants and online retailers
- Credit and loyalty solution providers
- Daily deal and group buying networks
- Public policy makers
- Mobile wallet and mobile commerce providers
- Crowdfunding platform operators
- Online and non bank lenders
- Data and payment processors
- Legal professionals
- Security solution and risk management providers
- Remittance specialists
- Fund Managers
- Founders of early stage and emerging growth companies
Silicon Valley & The Future of Bitcoin
Click here for full interview with Nicholas Popper, The New York Times
“Bitcoin provides a decentralized and fully public way to record shifting balances. It’s unlike any previous kind of money.”
– Michael J. Casey and Paul Vigna The Wall Street Journal